Chapter 9

Narrator POV

It's move-in day and Y/N moves into BTS summer home. As Y/N tries to get to know BTS, they have to leave soon after to keep working because it's a part of their career. Leaving Y/N in the house alone for now she explores her new lifestyle.

Y/N POV

As we pull up into the driveway I see other vehicles that have other helpers put boxes inside the home. I was confused but kept an open mind. As the driver quickly opens the door for me I get out and don't know what to really do now.

"Hey Y/N come inside!" Jimin said as he gestures me to follow him inside the house.

"What's with the other boxes?" I asked as I walked in I stopped looking around seeing the house was really nice and big inside.

"We are moving into," Jimin said smiling at me. I listened as he got my attention again. I followed him into the kitchen area.

"We don't live here but since we are going public with this, we are gonna do a couple of episodes in this house so the staff is getting it ready," Namjoon said helping putting plates away and cups.

"Are you going to live here with me for now?" I asked.

"Right now no, not until another week and we start the episodes for the new Bangtan season on vlive," Jungkook said. I listen and try to understand but I didn't know what vlive was and didn't realize I was gonna be on episodes.

"The staff is almost done getting everything ready, they will put your boxes in your room, and soon you have the house to yourself," Hobi said as the others walked outside. I nod as I went back to the center section where the front door was. I was just so shocked by how nice this place was. It was very open with a modern fresh look.

"Hey come this way your room is upstairs," Tae said as I followed him up the stairs. I didn't know if this is how hybrid pets felt with their owners. This was gonna take a lot to get used to.

"You'll like your room Namjoon and Jin help decorate a bit," Tae said as we reached the top of the stairs and walked down the hallway to the last room down the hallway on the left. As he opened the door I walked into a huge room that had pretty colors of white and nude colors.

"Wow, this is my room?" I said walking to the balcony window opening the doors feeling the cool air go inside.

"Yes, you will be living here more than us so you deserved the big room," Tae said friendly. We both stepped outside as the staff put my boxes in my room.

"I can't believe this," I said taking in the view.

"Well you are helping us," Tae said smiling.

"Hey Tae we are leaving soon," Yoongi said getting our attention as we walked back inside the room. I listen to Tae shut the window-like doors and I followed them both downstairs. Seeing the staff has already cleared out and put everything away. Looking around the home it looked more alive with the decor.

"So we have to go for a couple of days we still have three more concerts to do. We aren't going to out this yet until we are done with the tour," Jimin said. I nod listening. I don't know why I felt sad they were leaving already what did I expect I thought. Maybe it's the hybrid side of me that's making me feel this way.

"Yes so for now you will live here and just get comfortable. When we come back we will talk about the schedule. Here take this," Namjoon said giving me a card. I look at it and see it's a credit card. My eyes widen.

"Wait this is a credit card I never had one before," I said amazed because hybrids weren't allowed this type of thing we didn't even have social security.