Chp 19- kookie and Y/N (Suspense)

A/N POV

A week past and Kookie decided it was time to do something creative beside his career of dancing, singing, and such. He took out a canvas board and his favorite paint and painted away. Suddenly he heard a crash of supplies fall he got up quickly seeing Y/N covered with paint and stepping in the paint on the floor making little foot prints with her smol feet.

Kookie POV

"Y/N!! Your all dirty now." I said sighing. I couldn't get mad at her she was acting so cute. A little meow came out from her and I notice her fur was black.

"Are you wearing black again? You been hanging out with Yoongi to to much." I said picking her up to sit on my lap as I paint away.
Suddenly she looked sad and I knew she felt bad making a mess.

"It's ok I'll clean it up." I said and her mood changed. I'm glad she felt better.

***

Finishing up my painting I realized Y/N was still on my lap just watching.

"Are you okay?" I asked. A little meow came out with a nod. I took that as a yes.

"Would you like to paint?" I said getting up putting her on the table as I got her a canvas and any thing she wanted to use for her art piece.

"Come on." I said gesturing her to sit on the stool. She quickly turned into human form, when she did the paint that was on her fur was all over her.

"Oh my you're a mess love." I said laughing.

"Oh no I messed up Yoongi favorite shirt he's gonna be mad." She said pouting.

"It's ok we can wash it the paint will come off." I said handing her a pencil. She took it with her left hand.

"Your left handed?" I asked. She nod in response.

"Why are you so quiet kitty? Your always so talkative." I said a bit worried.

"Well when you painted you were quiet. I want to be good like you." She said making kiss noises. I leaned close to give her a kiss.

"I'll let you be and I'll come back later ok?" I said to her giving her another kiss leaving her in the room.

*one hour later*

I checked my clock on my labtop. Wow I haven't heard anything from her. Maybe she got bored and left the room I thought. I got up from my desk and went to go see if she was there. Walking down the hallway and stairs I call for her but no response.

"Kitty are you still in here?" I said opening my art studio. My mouth opened shocked what I was looking at.

"Kitty you did this?" I said but she was so into her work she didn't hear me.

"Kitty." I said touching her shoulder making her jump.

"I'm about done do you like it." She said with a smile. I looked and notice the mess she made was picked up and her skin was clean.

"You cleaned up to?" I asked shocked it was like nothing happened.

"Yes I couldn't stop I don't know I just started fixing everything." She said.

"Kitty this is beautiful." I said reading her painting. The letters fake love in bold letters but in a different font with complex colors mixed into it.

"I'm fine." She said suddenly.

"What?" I said confused.

"I'm fine." She said again as she looked at me.

"What do you mean your fine baby?" I asked still confused.

"It says I'm fine." She said turning her paint upside down. Suddenly the words changed to I'm fine.

"Kitty how- how did you do this?" I asked.

"I thought of your concept for your new album and wanted to give you a surprise." She said now cleaning her brushes.

"You know we can use this as our concept." I said turning her painting back to saying Fake love.

A/N POV

Kookie quickly left the room getting the other members to see the painting. When the others came in and saw the painting they were amazed by it.

Kookie POV

"Did you make this Kookie?" Jimin said observing the painting.

"No Y/N did it." I said. All the members mouth dropped.

"Wow our kitten is very talented." Tae said giving her a hug.

"Is that my shirt?" Yoongi said looking at her.

"Yes I love it so much it's mine now." She said with a smirk and a giggle.

"Where are your bottoms!!?!!!" Hobi said pulling her shirt down.

"Oh sorry I keep forgetting to put them back on it's a habit I'm sorry." She said. I notice a little smile came out.

"Guys guys focus! Look." I said loudly so the members would give me there attention to me. They were so distracted by Y/N and I fully understand why she is beautiful. I turned to the painting and turned it upside down and show them the other side.

"I'm fine." They all said.

"We need to use this for our concept." I said as the other agreed.

"We should I'll talk to our manager." Jin said. Everyone proud of our kitty. I'm glad everyone loved the painting but I noticed as everyone was distracted with Y/N art work. I noticed she quickly left the room. I followed her and saw her groan in pain as she touched her stomach. I quickly rushed to her.

"Are you okay?" I said.

"Yes yes I'm fine." She said giving me a kiss on my cheek. I felt this pinch in my stomach that just didn't feel right but I blew it off.

"Are you sure love?" I asked.

"Yes can I go play in my room now?" She asked turning to herself again. I notice her eyes turned a little dark.

"Yes will call you when it's dinner time." I said giving her a kiss before she turned to a kitty running on down stairs.

"Hey Kookie where's Y/N?" Yoongi asked coming from behind me.

"Uh she went to go down stairs and play I think she got bored from painting." I said trying to act like nothing happened.

"Oh ok." He said walking back to his room. I followed him going to my room and sat back at my desk. Something isn't right I thought. Something isn't right.

————————————————————
Not what you expected? Well ;) just wait and see what happens next!!!