Chp 26- bts, The manager & Y/N(fluffy)

A/N POV

After the boys made it inside there building, they were relieved Y/N was safe and the relationship with her and kookie seemed to be growing in a positve way, a little to quickly though. They all walked to there managers office. They knew he was going to be there at this time of hour and were nervous. They described once they talk to him they can go into the conference room and discuss.

Jin POV

"let me just talk to him he can't do anything when it comes to me." I said as we knocked on our managers door.

"We know yo ass don't listen." Jimin said laughing. I gave him a go to hell look and started to scratch Y/N favorite spots on her ears to make her a bit more comfortable and excited.

"Is it weird to say I can feel you scratching behind my ear." Namjoon said. We all froze and started at him. I stopped and reached to scratch namjoons ear but he suddenly pushed my hand and laughed. No answer from the knocking.

"Maybe he's in the conference room because he probably saw what happened outside." Yoongi said walking down the hallway to the other room. I took Y/N hand and I can tell she was a bit hesitant and nervous.

"It's okay he will love you to." I whispered to her as we all followed yoongi. I saw Bang Si-hyuk was sitting at his usual spot. We all greeted him and pat my thighs making Y/N turn into a kitten.

"Hello everyone. I wish you guys told me at least before you pulled this stunt." Bang Si-hyuka shaking his head.

"It was my idea." I said playing with Y/N on my lap.

"I know it was, anyways it seem to cause a positive outlook on everyone for the most part for now. So I'm not too mad." Bang Si-hyuk said.

"We like for you to meet her, she very thoughtful and caring." Jimin said. He nod and I gesture her to go to our boss. As I watch her jump down from my lap and run towards him her small body disappears behind the chairs where the others were sitting.

"She is quite small." Bang Si-hyuk said look at the ground waiting for her.

Hobi POV

As I watch Y/N go to him she stopped right and front of him and looked up. He pat his lap to get her to jump up but she wouldn't listen. She sudden ran back and jump on my lap hiding her face with her small paws.

"She a bit nervous, we didn't tell her to get on his lap." Jin said understanding.

"Little one go on his lap now." I ordered. She jumped off my lap and went on his.

"Aw She is so small!" Bang Si-hyuk said petting her. I was a bit worried he get attached.

"I like to see her in human form if that's ok so we can all talk here." He said in a calm tone.

"Y/N go to human form and greet Bang SI-hyuk." Jin said. She jumped off his lap and turned to human form. She was a bit shy as she bowed to him.

"Wow She is very pretty, please sit and we can all discuss." He said gesturing her to sit down with us but she didn't move.

"Sit baby." Jimin said. As order she did. I can tell she was very nervous.

"I understand you had another owner correct?" Bang Si-hyuk asked her. She nod in response.

"Well you don't have to worry about him right now. We are trying to track him down, before any other rumors start to spread. We have to treat this lightly. Please next time come to me before exposing her. It could of been really dangerous for her since she is a rare species." He said talking to all of us. I understand thought it was a risk we were taking but we had to expose before any dispatch rumors did.

"Can we keep her?" Yoongi asked. We all became silent.

Namjoon POV

the question we all dread. I'm glad Yoongi was the one to say it.

"At this point there is no going back because you have imprinted already." Bang Si-hyuk said.

"So we can keep her?" I asked winking at her with a smile to get her to giggle. She did.

"Yes, even though she considered a pet she is more than that I'm sure and you all have the free will of that." Bang Si-hyuksaid as he typed on his computer.

Everyone sigh in relief. We all smiled happy this all turned out okay. It could of been a lot more worse.

"There's going to be a lot of good and bad coming out of this. So we have to be careful but it's good we did this." I said making her smile.

"Does she speak?" Bang Si-hyuk asked curious.

"She does she is just a bit shy right now, once she talks to you more she will speak. I said.

"I like to talk to you guys for a moment." Bang Si-hyuk said. I gestured Y/N to come to me and decided to take her to the other room for a moment. As we walked to the door, I took her to the other room and gave her a quick kiss.

"I want more." She said pouting.

"Later later okay I have to talk to my boss!" I said to her she nod and sat on the couch. I shut the door behind me and went back into the conference room with the others.

"Okay so I been thinking of some ideas actually guys and I was going to come to you with another idea of exposing Y/N but since she is exposed. And from the cameras she looks like a trainee. So the media thinks we have a girl trainee for now. As you know we have our new group coming out txt. I was thinking using this opportunity to use your hybrid in our animal concept. It will be a shocking but at least a good approach for her and it be a benefit for our new boys and the hybrid community." Bang Si-hyuk said. I was shocked he wanted to use Y/N in there music videos.

"We don't know if she can sing or dance." I said thinking about all of this.

"She can dance. When I was practicing our routine for our fake love concept. She got the moves quickly.

"Yeah sure that was all that happened." jungkook said smirking. We all looked at him funny.

"Has any one heard her sing?" I asked. All said no.

"Well okay we know now she can dance maybe she can sing." Bang Si-hyuk said.

"Are you sure we should take this approach with her?" Yoongi asked.

"I think it be the best option, it will help everyone and herself. To create a good crowd for her and so she can start off right. Also it can be a big change fore the hybrid community." Bang Si-hyuk said.

"Guys I think it's a good idea. If she wants to be in our life she has to also fit. Plus the first hybrid idol. Well a cat one it will get somewhere." I said, soon the rest of my members started to understand.

"Alright let's get to work." Bang Si-hyuk said.

________________________________
I STAN :') get ready!
Guys it's happening Y/N gonna he the new
secret weapon for big hit LESSGO!!!

________________________________I STAN :') get ready!Guys it's happening Y/N gonna he the new secret weapon for big hit LESSGO!!!