Chp 18- Jimin and Y/N(Jealous + fluff)

A/N POV

Practice was over and the boys planned to go out to eat. They were kinda a bit overly excited because Y/N was with them. They were glad on social media when fans and them posted pics of there new kitty many army members loved her and adored her very much. After getting everything they needed the rest of the members getting ready to leave in there Company van and go to a reserved place just for them. They didn't want to take the risk having Y/N exposed so they were very secretive. They decided to take there kitty to her first cat cafe. Where she can see other kittens and play.

JIMIN POV

"Guys I got the address." I said as I picked up my little Y/N putting her in my hood. I decided to wear my hoodie backwards so she can have a little place to hide and cuddle in.

"We are allowed to bring cats?" Joonie said looking up the place just to make sure.

"Yes I been doing some research on this place for awhile I always wanted to go and now we have a reason." I said scratching Y/N little ears as she lay in my hoodie. Suddenly Tae came close and started doing the same thing making her meow.

"How cute!" Tae squealed. I laugh from his reaction.

"I think it be a good idea." Kookie said.

"Well she will have to stay a kitty." Yoongi said.

"We are BTS we can make something workout." Jin said being himself again. I was still a bit annoyed with him after finding out he got to have Y/N first. Suddenly Hobi tried to take her from my hoodie and I got mad.

"I want her right now!" I whined. He laughed and let me have my time with her. I mean I was the one that found her I deserve her the most.

"Jin right lets make a reservation." Yoongi said. I picked the most recent one.

"It be like an hour, that's okay though by the time we get there it will be almost an hour so will make it." I said as I reached down giving her kisses.

We all started to walk to the company van and I put the address in as Jin decided to drive again.

"Wait we need to let our boss know." Tae said putting his seatbelt on.

"I am right now." Jin said texting our manager. The one thing I'm confident about Jin is the guy to get away with anything because he has no chill when it comes to the rules. So we knew if he asked they let us go because our manager knows even if we try to tell Jin he won't listen.

"Ok he said that's fine." Jin said as he gave his phone to Joonie in the front seat to hold as he started to drive.

"So about the special toys thing." Kookie mentioned getting everyone's attention.

"I don't want to talk about it I don't want to talk about it." Yoongi said. You can tell he was blushing.

"Has she even used one of those before?" Joonie said. Suddenly we all looked at Yoongi waiting for an answer. He nodded. It surprised me but it makes sense because she a hybrid and if her old owner wasn't having sex with her she had to find another release.

The rest of the way we laughed and made jokes about Jin moments when he rises against our manager. It felt nice to feel back to normal but my chest hurt every time I think about Jin and Y/N.

"We are here." Jin said. He pulled up and parked.

"It's empty here?" Yoongi said looking around.

"It's ok guys come on." I said as we all got our heading to the cafe.

A/N POV
The boys and Y/N walked in and got a table from there reservation. They settled in and let Y/N play with the other kittens.

Jimin POV