Chp 29- Bts, Y/N, and the old master (dramatic & smutt)

Master POV

I felt her... The one that got away... I felt another master...

"Sir what are you saying?" My assistant said.

"Shut up you fool! She kissed the others not just jin." I said holding in my anger.

"It was just a kiss." My slave said.

"It's more than a kiss you idiot, it's the fact she is in love with them. Do you still love me, whore!" I screamed at this ugly dog girl I call a slave.

"Yes, master!" She said getting on her knees. I push her away from getting any closer and walk back to my office.

"Sir what do you suppose we do?" My assistant said standing by my door.

"I want her back she mine, jin also broke the deal. If he won't deal with me we are going to play with fire. I'll make sure of it. I marked her she mine in the first place. She a special kitty... I'm sure they haven't figured out her advances yet." I said leaning in my chair.

"I remember the first time I got her. She was so lost but I help her grow that selfish bitch." I added trying to stay calm.

"Sir I'll go get her if you need me to." My assistant said. I shake my head.

"No... We need to play this right. Go by there house get a closer look, send ads the Yoongi was it? Send some toy ads she won't be able to resist and go to there house. Give a good scare. Then bring her to me." I hissed to him. He understood what to do.

"This will be fun..."

***

A/N POV

A couple of weeks went by and after the incident with jin and Y/N, the members decided to keep a little bit of a distance from her sexually but to always give her love to make sure she's satisfied. today they had an important meeting with the boss and other companies so they needed to leave their kitty behind just for a couple of hours.

Jimin POV

"Stop your making me laugh," I said while my stomach started to hurt. I feel these little paws touching my tummy in my sweater. It was becoming a habit her hiding in my baggy clothes. When we play hide and seek she always hid in my clothes.

"Jimin if you were a hybrid you probably be a cute kitty to your so soft!" Y/N said suddenly sitting on my lap in human form. I thought for a moment about being a cat.

"No. I would be something more manly." I said to her. Leaning in to hug her. Only hug for now sadly.

"I never really see you get mad though." She said with her big innocent eyes.

"Well, you don't want to baby," I said, I wanted to kiss her so badly. For some reason, it's getting even harder to resist her.

"Listen we have to go to a meeting and we think it's best that you stay home just for now, just for today and you come with us for practice tomorrow is that OK," I asked her making sure she understood we are not avoiding her.

"Yeah I'll be okay but can I play on Yoongi laptop." Y/N said bouncing on my lap. I stop her before she gets me going and as she got up I pat her bottom to walk to Yoongi room to ask him.

Yoongi POV

As I fix my hair in the mirror I hear a kittens nails running down the hall. Suddenly a small kitty runs in my room jumping on my mirror stand.