Chapter 12

Y/N POV 

A couple of days have passed and social media blows up for the guys. I was told to not check the comments about myself and that just made me more tempted to. I am sure there are bad comments, as I lay in bed I took out my phone checking the Twitter hashtag and of course, BTS was always number one are was the hottest trend in hashtags. Look at different comments I notice that many fans were just upset I was a female living with BTS and not as much because I was a hybrid. I did felt somewhat relieved but then it scared me how some fans were so territorial over them. 

"Hey Y/N come downstairs please," I heard Hobi say. I got up from bed and check the time again on my phone seeing it was almost noon. I grabbed my baggy hoodie I always liked to wear in the morning and I walked out of my room while putting it on. Going down the stairs I can feel the chill of the cold is hit my bare legs. I wish I was wearing sweats or leggings I thought. I followed the voices and head towards the living room seeing the seven of the guys sitting. I also notice they were all dressed up as if there were refreshed and ready for the day. While I was of course looking like a bum that got out of bed. 

"Hi," I said breaking the silence as I sat in the middle of the room. 

"Do you sleep always so late?" Jungkook asked me. 

"Uh, no. I just have a hard time sleeping and when I do fall asleep I don't realize the time," I said nervously as I got my scrunchie putting my hair up to move it away from my face.

"He's just joking," Tae said looking at him playfully hitting him on the arm. 

"We wanted to talk to you before we have to go back to rehearsal, our schedule is very busy and of course we will be around for the public appearances and everything," Jin said to me.  

"Yes and we wanted to go over the rules you had since we are going to be living here with you for now," Yoongi said putting his phone down. I sat up straight and I have been thinking about rules and I was glad they were serious about it and respect what I wanted. I know most owners down care. 

"Okay well I don't have a lot of rules but I do have seven," I said crossing my legs watching them all listen. 

"Okay rule 1: No sex or sexual favors of any kind," I said like nothing and noticed Jimin looked uncomfortable. 

"I am not saying that what you want or you like me or whatever, it's just most owners have hybrids for sexual reason. I don't need that type of attention to grow or live like most hybrids," I said kindly seeing Yoongi chuckle. 

"Okay we got it," Jungkook said smiling breaking the awkward pauses. 

"Okay rule 2: Let me wear whatever I want and in return, I will wear the collars you got me," I said. 

"What do you mean?" Hobi asked. 

"I don't want to wear those type of clothes your staff had for me. Dressing like a hybrid is so degrading. That's the whole point of those types of clothes. It's to please the owner and I get it but we aren't in the situation," I said laughing nervously seeing Jin smile nodding.  

"We understand but you have to dress like it at least a bit," Jimin said. 

"Okay fine but I have to dress however I want still, okay rule 3:  you all have to live here with me at least if your not gonna hang out with me at all indoors, I know we establish you are going to live here but, being in a very big home alone it's not really fun," I said pulling my hoodie up to short I was wearing shorts underneath. 

"Rule 4: If I spend the day with one of you guys for public appearances I get to choose the playdate, rule 5: Don't tell me what to do I know how to be civil and clean all that stuff you suppose to do to be a civil person. rule 6: Let's try to be friends, so it could look real in public," I said in a friendly way. 

"Okay okay, I like the rules whats the last one?" Yoongi asked as he crossed his leg. 

"Lastly, Let me buy some things to eat that I like, or just some supplies. You guy didn't have cups to drink out of," I said shaking my head. 

"Well now we have a reason to we never really care to eat," Tae said. As I talk to them more, I felt more friendly and the conversation felt more like friends talking with friends. As everyone agreed to the rules I noticed Namjoon looking at his phone reading something.

"There are some rules we also have but there are related to yours, but we also have a few," Namjoon said looking at the others. I nod listening. 

"We come home really late so we don't mind if you play music loudly but please on the days we come home very late. Don't keep your music too loud because we have to sleep and get ready for the next day," He added. I nod understanding. 

"Also there are some days, will be home but won't be around the day will be sleeping, we do check out the area all throughout the night on the days we have off, so just make sure to be quiet on that day," Jungkook said nicely. 

"Okay I understand," I said expecting more but I guess I've been a good roommate so far I thought. 

"Okay it's settle, will see you tonight, we have to go right now guys," Namjoon said getting up as I got up sitting at the kitchen counter waving at them goodbye as they left for rehearsal.  I sign from how quiet it suddenly it got in the house with them gone. As I went back upstairs to take a shower and stuff as I entered my room I noticed a box on my bed with a note.

"Here to contact us if you leave the house use this phone," I said reading the note out loud putting it down, and opening the box with a brand new phone. My eyes widen because this iPhone was so big and way nice than my old small one. I turned it on and see it was Namjoon who put everyones in contact with it. 

Namjoon POV 

Sitting with the others in the company vehicle, with everyone occupied. As I was ready to fall asleep I felt I got a notification. 

Imessage

Y/N: Thank you.
read

Me: yeah no problem

me: yeah no prob

Me: Yeah no p

Me: yeah

***

"Just say "Np" it short for no problem," Hobi said laughing at me. I glared at him. 

"Shut up stay out of my head," I said as I rolled my eyes.

Imessage

Me: Np
Read

***

As I put my phone down I notice Jungkook and Jimin peaking at me as Hobi turned away as if he was guilty of being nosey. 

"What?" I said to them with also getting Tae, Yoongi, and Jins attention. 

"Nothing it's just Y/N is pretty, I get it," Jimin said looking at his phone. I sudden;y got confused. 

"What are you talking about? All I did was text her back shut up," I said annoyed even though I was the leader my brothers still liked to mess with me. 

"I like her she a fiery one and is sweet too," Tae said nodding his head. Everyone agreed and I was glad everyone wanted to be friends with Y/N. 

"Yeah me too.."