Chp 31: -Winner Special- Bts Saves Y/N (pt. 2)

A/N POV

The bts members sit around the table. The room they came in looked like a conference room but very flashy and luxurious.

Tae POV

"So what are we gonna do?" I asked feeling a bit skeptical. Suddenly Jessi snapped her fingers and the wall behind her that was black turn into a window. So it was blacked out before.

"What your about to see is the hybrids that are more advance then you seen today." Jessi said walking up to the wall that turned into a window. I looked over and noticed 5 hybrid woman standing as if they were waiting for a command.

"These hybrids are rare and are willing to fight for justice. Now each one has a special task and has the intension to help. This is my team that will be helping us with any one coming in our way to capture your hybrid." Jessi said gesturing her hybrid squad to leave the room. I notice Jessi hybrid Karolina was one of them.

"What are they?" Jimin asked shocked.

"What your about to hear will only stay in this room agreed." Jessi said to us. We all agreed.

"Angels and demons, goddesses and warrior. I don't consider these ones hybrids but they are willing to help and have a good heart. I also call them hybrids because they want to be equal with everyone here. They all have a special power we can't comprehend. You will meet them soon but lets go over the plan." Jessi said turning the window black and showing a blueprint of a mansion. It made me wonder if Jesse's hybrid was really one and maybe she was lying about her being a cow animal because she was one of the five.

"I did my research and found were your hybrid is at. What is her name?" Jessi asked.

"Her name is Y/N," Jimin said studying the building.

"This is her old masters place." Jin said.

"Yes he goes by X, I have a confession." Jessi said suddenly looking down.

"I have met this man before but never came across Y/N, I met him when I was doing a rescue for my horns angel  you saw in one of the special five. I tried to get him but it was either kill him or save a hybrid. I had to make a choice and I'm glad I did. At that time I didn't see him with any normal hybrids so he must've captured Y/N after when he got away. He is a dangerous man. The last time I saw him it was ten years ago. I thought he was long gone. " Jessi said upset.

"So are you doing this for revenge or to help." Jin said upset finding this out.

"Both its a sign and opportunity to put this creep away." Jessi said looking at Jin. I can tell Jin was surprised and upset.

"This is his home or one of his location. I'm going to need Jin to help me get your hybrid because as of now she will be hypnotized and won't remember you guys, I will need an extra hand so hobi will help me with that." Jessi said calmy.

"Wait what does that mean?" I said worried.

"Tae calm down let Jessi speak." Jimin said taking my hand. I breathe and start to calm down. I notice hobi agreed to helping Jin and Jessi.

"Don't worry sense she had sex with Jin once she gets a scent from him her memory will come back. And she will remember all of
You. This is what X does to hybrids he erases there past and gives them new personalities. I assume youre hybrid ran away before he could of done it. So Jin will be with me when we get to the rescue with the helping hand from hobi. Tae, Jimin, and Namjoon will help my hybrid team when it comes to task force. Jungkook and Yoongi are driving." Jessi said to all of us. We all agreed.

"The men outside will help bring your bags in so you can settle for the night." Jessi added.

"Why can't we go now?" I said.

"We will go tomorrow we have to go at a certain time. We have to go when he is off guard and won't expect. We are going at 4 o'clock. This time he is eating. This is his favorite hour. He makes his hybrids sit at the table when he has a new comer. And since he got Y/N he will be having a celebration. This time he will be off guard and won't have anyone watching his corner spots that when we will come in. Everyone will be with a certain hybrid to help where to go and for protection. This is the moment we come in because we have to stop Y/N from drinking the wine her memory will be forever erased because of the poison he created." Jessi said as she was showing different photos of the locations we will be at and what the poison looked like. I was nervous and determined getting Y/N back.

A/N POV

The guys Agreed with the plan after saying goodbye and giving the keys to Jessi so the guards can bring BTS there bags in there rooms. The guys followed the guards and went up the fourth stair case to there rooms. As they went through the hallways they could here the whispers from the other hybrids intrigued by the men in the castle. As they all settled in there room. The BTS members went to hobis room for a night meeting.

Hobi POV

"Guys this is gonna work and we are gonna get Y/N back." Jin said blinking hard you can tell he was crying. I hug him to reassure him we are gonna succeed in this plan.

"I trust Jessi and the team will be working with." Tae said sitting on my bed.

"Make sure to wake up early tomorrow so we can get to know the team tomorrow and get our girl back." I said. Suddenly we hear music down below us. We all ignore it because we assume it was the hybrid classes. It was surprisingly. We go to our rooms and say good
Night.

"Lock the doors." Namjoon said. We all did and went to bed. Ugh I hope Y/N is okay I though as I got into bed trying to go to sleep.

*12 midnight*

________________________________
I know this was quick but I got to at least 1000 words lol Ooooo BTS x Jessi and the special 5 are gonna kick some ass to save Y/N ooooooooooooo! Lololol ok ok part 3 will be posted tomorrow