Chapter 6

Jin POV 

"It's been a month when are we gonna tell her?" I asked Namjoon as we all sat in the lounge area with the others. 

"Jin we needed to make sure the staff and our team understood what we are trying o do," Jimin said. I nod understanding it's just I was impatient. 

"Okay, so how do we approach her with all of this?" Hobi asked. As we started to discuss how we can approach her gently without scaring her off. 

"Wait, guys..." I said suddenly getting a scent of Y/N and a familiar smell. Suddenly Jimin got up and looked at me knowing who he sensed.

"He's back," Jungkook said as we all got up quickly as everyone followed me outside to go to her. I hope she is still alive I thought as I moved to let Namjoon lead us. 

Y/N POV 

My shift was over and I had an earbud in my ear listening to BTS music to see what all the hype was about them. As I listen to them on Spotify. One of the members name RM, song played called moonchild. I didn't know who RM was in the group but he sounds really good. As I kept listening suddenly a shift was in the air. I finish locking up and hurried outside to go home. I'm sure it was nothing I haven't seen anyone or thing threatening since those guys so I tried not to freak myself out. I started to walk quickly towards the street to my apartment that was a couple of miles away. As the light streets create gaps on the sidewalk cause little dark sections. It was normal but tonight felt different. I felt a brush against my arm behind me making me drop my phone and making me turn around seeing no one behind me. 

"Hi," I suddenly hear in front of me making me jump scaring me. It was that guy JB. Oh god what the hell is he doing here I thought. Play it cool I kept telling myself. 

"Oh hi, you scared me," I said laughing nervously. 

"Oh sorry, you seem surprisingly calm right now," He said following me as I walked towards under a street light exposing us. 

"No, I'm not," I said reaching to pick up my phone and the things I dropped. 

"I see you're listening to BTS," He said smiling in a friendly way it was unsettling. 

"How do you know that?" I asked controlling my breathing. 

"I can hear it, it's still playing," He said pointing at my phone I look down and it still was. 

"So your name is Jaebum?" I asked remembering his ID. 

"Yeah people call me JB though," He said being calm real friendly. Too friendly. 

"Well, what the fuck do you want?" I said not wanting to play any more games. He suddenly started to laugh.

"Y/N right? I think you know my friends Namjoon and Jin," He said making my stomach drop. 

"Sorry I don't know who you're talking about," I said walking around him but suddenly he grabbed my arm.

"You are very fearless when you should be," He suddenly said giving me chills all over my body. Suddenly he raised his hands pushing me really hard making me fall on my knees. It hurt so badly as I opened my eyes I can see blood from my scraped knees.

"That wasn't very nice," I said getting so pissed off these guys have the nerve to keep bothering me. I know I can't do much but I will try to protect myself. As he tried to grab me I made my hands to fist and when he picked me up I came close to his face-punching his jaw.

"My for such a little thing you are strong," He said making me come close to his face again. 

"JB stop," I heard a familiar voice say as the streetlights above us broke out leaving us in the dark. I fell back trying to get up to getaway. As my eyes readjust to the night around us the sound of wings came and go making me feel so frightened that I didn't care if my cat features were showing. I found my phone on the ground and flashed it in front of me seeing a guy (Jimin) snap JB's neck. 

"Ah!!! Don't hurt me I didn't do anything!" I screamed feeling someone (Namjoon) pick me up. I pushed and hit as hard as I could but he wasn't letting me go and as I opened my eyes, I realized it was Namjoon. As I looked around us there was Jin and other guys I haven't met but they looked familiar because I saw them on tv. 

"Oh, God!" I said looking away from JBs lifeless body. 

"She punched him in the face," I heard someone(Jungkook) say laughing.

"She a cat?" a guy( Yoongi) said as he looked above my head.