DG -49- It's really him

Start from the beginning

I hug him tighter as I feel so cold and sleepy. "I'm so sleepy.." I murmured still my face on his chest.

"Sleep then.." He said but I didn't.

"How about you?" I lift up my head, unexpectedly, our nose touch and it's just really little move, were going to kiss!

"I'm always be fine.." He said and kissed the top of my nose as he smiled sweetly and he rested my head to his chest again.

"As long as I'm with you.."

* * *

We've already here in our house. I mean in my house rather.

He ask me to go here with him here in my house so I do what he ask to.

"Why is it empty?" He ask suddenly as he look at me.

"Uhh.. I'm not staying here not so long so.." I just nod my head.

"Nothing.. Don't mind it at all. Come on?"

"Where?" I get up from my seat when he holds my hand. He helps me up and stay in my side as we walk and go upstairs.

"What are we going there?" I ask.

"You're going to sleep.. You need it." He said while watching at the steps we do.

"How 'bout you?" I ask suddenly. If I'm going to sleep.. He'll be just alone here.

"I'm just by your side.. Don't worry.." He smiled and leads me to my room.

To my room that full of cries and pain. This room is like a confession room for me though I'm always saying all my thoughts and hatred here in this room.

I lay down in my bed as he lay down next to me. He put on me a comforter as well as him. He puts his hand in my waist as hug me so tight.

The way we used to be back when were still married.

"Can you please hug me back? Please?" He ask as he buried his face in my neck and do a smack kiss in my neck.

I didn't mind him. I just hug him so tight and close my eyes.

I'm not sleeping but just to think some stuffs.

I don't know.. I don't know why I run away last few months ago. My mind were so confuse about the things happening to me.

I run away because of my thoughts. Because I thought they'll hurt me again. I thought they'll blame me again 'cause of my child died. I thought they'll leave me alone again and push me away.

I said to Taehyung that he does not love me.. He's just sorry that's why he's saying 'I love yous' to me.

It's true right? because many people said I love you because may be they do something bad or wrong, may be they have done bad towards him or her.

My Oppas told me to cheer up and help me to smile again. Especially Jin Oppa, he always makes me smile and special.

They said their sorry's to me and I don't have any choices but to accept their apologys so fast. Why? Because there's no more point for making the situation more complicated and long.

We've been staying to their house for a month. I didn't say that I'm staying in our old house instead I said that I'm just living in a condominium.

At first, I feel so uncomfortable and uneasy. Jungkook and Suga Oppa helps me to get together with other members.

Hobi Oppa approach me first with his warmth hug as well as Jin Oppa, Jiminie and Namjoon Oppa.

We talk about some stuffs but most of the time I stayed quite because really, I feel so uneasy and uncomfortable. Jungkook was sitting beside me in that time. I can feel that Taehyung was staring at me as he just simply bit his lip.

Taehyung moved a little as he release my hug.

I can feel that he lift up his head but I stayed up my eyes closed.

I can feel that his face were so close in my face. I can feel his breathe and hand near in my ear.

I open my eyes when he kiss me. Not a smack. But a kiss!

I want to protest because first of all, I'm tired. I'm not in a mood and secondly, were not yet okay.

But i found it sweet and sincere.

I responded to his kissed passionately and aggressively.

He hands were caressing my back. He went in my top and kissed me again so aggressively.

Oh god Kim Taehyung..

• • •T O B E C O N T I N E U D•••

Follow? Comments? & Votes? ❤