"Sawadee kha President" Jane wai'ed at his grandpa happily.

Jane turned her attention to the group of friends in the front of her grandpa. She smiled showing her beautiful perfect full teeth to them as she wave her hand on them and mouth 'Hi'. They smiled at Jane awkwardly.

"What the hell?! Mom?" Sing exclaimed quietly behind. Sing, Tay, Krist, Singto, May and Lyn looked at each bewildered. They are all shocked and can't believe what they just seen.

"If Gun and Jane are siblings so it means Gun is one of the Phunsawat?" Krist whispered quietly trying not to hear by Gun and his family.

"wow you're smart sometimes Krist huh" Tay teased him as Krist elbowed him.

"I can't believe this" May whispered amazed.

President Phunsawat turned to Dean "Yeah, he is my grandson" he told the Dean with a smiling face.

"really? Wow, why I didn't know that?" Dean said disbelief. He didn't expect that one of their big co shareholder grandson studied here.

Meanwhile, the gang gaped like their mouth drop and their eyes trapping out at the sudden statement of President while Off same still. They can't believe Krist assumption is right.

"By the way Khun, this is Jumpol my grandson" Dean introduced his grandchild to Gun's grandfather.

"Sawadee krub" I wai'ed again.

"Oh hi Jumpol, what course are you taking? I didn't know you were friends with my grandchild" he said plainly.

"I'm taking architecture with my friends. I've just known Gun 'cause of common friends. Actually we ate always together lunch and sometimes we went home together. We were that close" Off tell with a smile on his face trying to hide the lies behind his words. Off need to lie, he have so many what if's in his mind just like, what if Gun will tell his grandpa that Off used to bully Gun? What if Off grandpa knew? He will surely kill me.

Gun slowly turned to at Off with a deadly looks. Gun didn't know what the hell are Off talking about. Off just avoided his glare.

"Oh really? That's nice" he smiled fakely. And Off just gave him an awkward smile as he nodded.

"Khun let's go to the office?" Dean said. And the President nodded

They turned their heels as they began to walk but Off saw a glimpse where Mrs. Karin roll her eyes on Gun. Gun just look at her blankly.

After the Phunsawat and Dean gone all of them sigh in relief. They were really tensed, the President seemed strict and serious they can tell because of his gesture and the way he spoke.

"Phew, that was intense. I thought I'm gonna faint" Krist exclaimed dramatically as he put his both hands on his heart.

Singto smacked his head "you're overacting" Singto said and they all laugh except Off.

Off POV

"Off you're the one who seems gonna faint hahaha you look pale" Krist teased me as he laugh. And all of them laugh along with Krist.

"Man! You really look tense Hahaha" Tay tease me even more.

"You sure you're alive? You're skin like a dead body." Sing laugh holding his stomach.

"Hey hey that's enough Off might get mad at us." Singto  stop them as he hold his laughter.

'FUCCKK YOU ALL'

He's into himजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें