Date night

Our date night got ruined and I couldn't even decide who's fault was that. Hikaru and Kosuke chose the right day to enlighten my idiot brother. Can you imagine?! I left him alone for few hours and this happened.
Well, Naruto hasn't spoken to me after we left the bar.
Finally we got to his house.
He sat on the couch. He was obviously avoiding me. I poured us some drinks.
"Well, the date turned out to be a total disaster." I mumbled and remembered Naruto destroying the bar with the rasengan. He promised to rebuild it, but still...
"You kissed Kosuke?!" He asked all of a sudden and I spit my drink.
"What?!"
"You kissed, didn't you?"
"Well, sort of. It was ages ago!"
"I thought you guys were friends!" He was really mad at me.
"We are!"
"People don't kiss their friends, you know!" He crossed his arms.
"Well, you kissed yours! Are you seriously jealous of my best friend?!"
"Well, you're jealous of my best friend so it seems fair, doesn't it?"

We turned our backs on each other. Those guys really managed to ruin our romantic night. Ever since I got back to village we haven't gotten a chance to spend some time together. We were craving for some privacy and now it's ruined.

"When did it happen?" He asked with a grumpy voice.
"We were 16. During the war days."
"What, you guys made out on a battlefield?!"
"We didn't make out! It wasn't even a kiss! We thought we were going to die and...."
"Yea whatever!"
"At least Mayumi and Kakashi are having a great time." I mumbled and took another sip.
"Fine let's do it!" He made me sit on the kitchen counter. I wasn't expecting. I spilled my drink.
"What the hell?!" I pushed him back. "I'm not gonna let you do that now!"
"But you let Kosuke do that on the battlefield!" He mumbled. I slapped him so hard I almost broke his jaw. He was surprised. I was breathing heavily.
He grumbled at me and suddenly I saw the beast within him and started regreting what I did. He started leaning closer. I backed down until my back hit the kitchen counter. He smiled and came closer until his chest touched mine. I leaned back and looked up at him with a death stare. He brought his lips to my ear and whispered.
"You're mine. Got it?" I chuckled and whispered back.
"I don't belong to anyone!" And gave him a little lick on his neck, teasing the beast I've already angered. He smiled and found my eyes glowing light blue. I knew that turned him on. He chuckled and turned to leave. When I finally let my guard down and turned away to get my drink back I felt his strong arms wrap around me and pin me to the kitchen counter. I gasped and tried to free myself, quietly giggling.
"You know what I like about you?" He whispered running his hands up and down my hips.
"What?!" I asked playfully, sipping my drink. He had his body pinned on my back so tight, I could feel his every muscle.
"You're stubborn and strong woman" he slipped his hand between my breasts and trailed up to grab my neck, whispering in my ear. "And you would've already broken my hands if you didn't want me to touch you."
He read me like an open book. I chuckled and turned face to face with him. I had my head held up.
"Kiss me, I dare you." I said. He slowly ran his fingers on my lips. With my Jougan I could clearly see how I have messed him up, I could see through him. His body and mind were going crazy for me, as I was for him. We craved each other.
"They don't call me knucklehead for nothing!" He said and slammed his tongue into my mouth. Gosh, I've missed this! We've both been dying to do this since I returned. The lust in his eyes was blinding. He got on his knees and started caressing my bare legs, sliding his fingers up, under my black dress. I put my hands on the countertop and leaned back, closing my eyes to feel his touch. He started kissing my thighs, marking his territory with the little bitemarks, knowing I enjoyed the pain of it. I slowly put one leg on his shoulder and pushed him closer to me. He smirked and started placing wet kisses on my inner thighs. I let out a small moan. I was drowning in the whirlpool of pleasure. His breathing got heavy as he got closer to taking my wet panties off. I was desperately waiting for him to do it.

The doorbell rang.
"What?!" I opened my eyes.
"Seriously?!" Naruto hissed and got up, fixing his clothes. He opened the door. "What is it Kiba?"
"Hey, wanna have drinks with us? Shikamaru told me you had a day off and it's been ages since..."
I wasn't going to let anyone else ruin this night for us. I rushed to the door and pulled Naruto back inside. Kiba had a perverted smirk on his face when he saw my blushed face and messed up hair. My smile threatened to kill him.
"He's busy!" I said and slammed the door in his face. I was desperate. I pushed Naruto against the door and started making out with him. He smiled through the kisses.
"Mm you're desperate for me!" He said.
"Shut up! I've been waiting to do this for almost three months!" I said going down on his body leaving scratches and bitemarks everywhere. I got on my knees and unzipped his pants.
"What are you.." he looked down on me. "Oh my!" He said and threw his head back on the wall, closing his eyes. I had him groaning and panting for me. I could do whatever I wanted with him and that gave me unimaginable pleasure. When he sounded like he couldn't take it anymore I got up to take his shirt off, but he grabbed me by the hair and slammed me on the wall, pushing his body on my back so hard it was getting harder for me to breathe.
"You think you can play with me like that?" He said sucking my neck. I smirked.
"Come on, you loved it!" I sad giggling.
"I'll show you how much I loved it!" He said and lifted my dress up pushing himself inside of me. I cried out with the sudden pain. I had forgotten what he felt like. He kept thrusting until my legs started shaking. My face was pushed against the wall. We both reached our mindblowing orgasms soon enough but that didn't stop him. He kept going at it. I was almost screaming. My voice got shaky.
"Naruto..." I cried out panting. "S-stop.."
"What is it?!" He panicked a little.
"I'm gonna collapse you animal!"
We both burst into laughter, breathing heavily. He rested his head on my shoulder.
"We definitely missed this!" He said. We were both still dressed. I turned to face him. I was blushing of embarrassment. Not like we did this everyday. It was still a new thing for us. He smiled at me.
"Welcome home?" He said. I burst out laughing.
"Thank you for the warm welcome!" I said kissing him. "Why don't we take this to the bedroom?" I raised my eyebrow and wrapped my arms around his neck.
He carried me to his bed, being too careful not to hurt me. He gave me a small peck on the lips and undressed us. Once I felt his hot body touching mine I pulled him towards me and kissed him slowly and passionately, enjoying every single second of it. He moved down and gave soft kisses to my breasts. I was caressing his blonde hair. Then he moved up and looked into my eyes.
"I can't get enough of you, Akari!" He said running his fingers through the white parts of my hair. I touched his face.
"I'm never leaving you again."
"I love you." He said slightly blushing in the dark. This is actually the first time he said it like that. I cupped his face.
"And I love you, Lord Hokage." I said.
"I love when you call me that!" He said through the kiss.
"What? Lord Hokage?" I said playfully.
"Mm that's hot!" He slowly pushed himself inside. I gasped and kissed him. He caressed me carefully, looking into my eyes, filling me with the warmth of his skin. He kept making love to me until we both fell asleep in each others arms.

***
I woke up with a smile on my face and rolled over to the side without even opening my eyes as Naruto spooned me from behind. He wrapped his arm on my waist pulling me closer.
"Good morning." He mumbled with such deep sexy voice that I was ready to jump on him.
"Someone's up.." I chuckled and pushed my back against his naked body. Naruto smiled.
"Careful Akari." He said smirking. I turned and kissed him. "Wow you're happy this morning." He said, teasing me.
"I had a great night."
"Did you?" He slid his hands down my naked butt. I giggled and pushed his hands away.
"So, it's your day off. What do you want to do today?" I asked.
"You." He answered.
"You want to do me?"
"Oh yeah!" He rolled on top of me and leaned for a kiss. "We're not leaving this room, trust me!"
"I'm not sure if I can walk!" I said blushing. He buried his face in my neck. He kissed me and looked out of the window. It was raining.
"Yea we definitely have to spend the day home." He said.
"Breakfast?" I asked.
"I prefer my breakfast in bed." He kissed his way down my body.

***

Later as we were on the couch watching TV, we heard the knock on the door. I put Narutos shirt on and went to open it. There were three anbus by the door.
"Guys.." I mumbled. One of them took his mask off. It was Itsuki.
"Akari? What are you doing here?" He asked. I got so embarrassed. I tried to explain but I was just mumbling. I felt Narutos hand on my waist.
"Is anything wrong?" He asked. I blushed and tried to hide my face.
"Lord Seventh, sorry to disturb you on your day off, but this is urgent!"
"Come in!" He invited them in.

***

"Lord Kazekage invited you to meet with him as soon as possible."
"Gaara? What's wrong?"
"He said it's secret, Lord." Naruto narrowed his eyes.
I could feel something was off. I didn't like this.
"We'll leave in the morning. Where's Sasuke?"
"Lord Sasuke left the village to investigate something in the land of earth." He said.
The land of earth. I see... Sasuke was still trying to finish what we started. I remembered killing that woman in cold blood. My eyes met Narutos. I looked away.
"Fine. We leave tomorrow morning."

They walked out. Naruto closed the door.
I was looking out of the window sipping my coffee. I felt like I wasn't a part of this village anymore and it killed me. Naruto kissed me on the cheek.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing.." I faked a smile. "I just got embarrassed when my friends found me at your place, wearing your clothes." He chuckled and pulled me towards the couch. He made me lay on his body.
"So what? It's not like you're doing anything wrong. You're my girlfriend." He gave me a peck on my nose.
"I know just.."
"Come on, speak up." I took a deep breath.
"I've become so useless since I left the leaf. I feel like a housewife or a nanny to my brother. Naruto... I miss my job. Can you let me join the Anbu?"
"I don't want you to be in danger..." he said running his fingers through my hair.
"There's nothing I can't handle. I served for 3 years, come on!"
"I don't want to lose you." He said quietly and it hit me. It's because of what happened to Hinata. He was scared.
"You won't. Just trust me on this." I kissed him. "I want to fight with you, I want to defend the village with you just like before. You said yourself I was strong!" He smiled.
"I believe in you completely."
"So will you let me join?" I asked smiling widely.
"Only if you come with me to meet with Gaara tomorrow." I kissed him from excitement. "And.." he added.
"And what?"
"Only if you kiss me like that again!"
"Wow, Lord Seventh, you're a pervert!" I said and got on top of him.
"I learned from the best!"
"You mean..." I thought of Hinata.
"Pervy sage!" He said. I chuckled.
"What did you guys do together anyway?"
"You don't want to know."
"Now I want to know even more!" He slipped his fingers in my underwear unexpectedly. I gasped.
"So you have read his books right?" I nodded with my eyes closed from the pleasure he was giving me. He pushed his fingers inside. I cried out a little.
"Well, I helped him write those." He said.
"No wonder you're that good!" I managed to say and our lips met immediately. He made me sit over him and replaced his fingers with something bigger. I pushed myself down slowly. He ran his hands down my back to grab my butt.
"I'll never get tired of this." He said burying his face in my chest.
"So it's good that I'm coming with you!"