Ogen's Diary

Ogens POV:

"come on, Ogen! One more time!"
I'm amazed by her! Her strength, her movements and those amazing things she does with her chakra! Wow, my sister's really awesome. "Don't just stand there! Fight me!"

There we are, training outside the village. It's my 10th day in Konoha. I kinda like this place but I'd say it's too warm for me and the sun hurts my eyes. Akari says I'll get used to it pretty fast.
Since we got here she's been teaching me all sorts of stuff, like how to do grocery shopping and how to wash dishes. Also, Akari and her friends drink a lot, like every night. I still don't understand why they enjoy drinking that disgusting stuff, makes me feel dizzy.

"Ogen!" She yelled at me.
"Yes, sister!"
"Stop daydreaming! I don't have the whole day!" She looks exhausted. We've been training for hours. She had a few attempts to teach me some ninjutsu, but I find it hard.

"Hey guys!" That's him. My sister's boyfriend, whatever that means.
"Naruto, what are you doing here?" She giggled and jumped on his body. She's weird. She always gets happy when she sees him and they lick each other a lot. I saw some dogs in the streets the other day, they were doing the same thing. It started with licking each others faces then they moved to the butts. oh, I wonder if they..
"Naruto stop.." Akari whispered and her face got red. They stopped licking each others faces. "My brother's watching, it's awkward."
"Yea, right!" He scratched his head and smiled. Why did they stop? "How's your training going, Ogen?" He asked me.
"Uh, okay I guess. I don't like hitting my sister though."
"You're not hitting me Ogen! It's just training!" She laughed. "So how come you're here Naruto? I thought you were busy working."
"I needed a break. Shikamaru will take over. So now that I have a day off, wanna go out with me?"
"Like on a date?" My sister blushed again.
"Yea, come to think of it, we never got a chance to go on a proper date." And now he blushed too. I sat on the grass, listening to their conversation.
"I'd love to, but I have to go on a mission in an hour."
"I'll take care of that! Your boyfriend is the Hokage after all!"
"Is that okay?"
"Yea, totally! And I thought..." and he got all red, scratching his head. "Maybe you could stay at my place tonight?"

I guess that means doing lot more of that licking thing they do. They always seem to hide it from me. I don't understand why. Dogs do it all the time and everyone's watching.
"What about Ogen? I'm afraid he'll burn the house down if I leave him alone for a night." She whispered to him.
"He'll be fine! Right, Ogen?" Akaris boyfriend looked at me with a weird face expression. He was hiding behind Akari nodding his head like crazy. I guess he wants me to say yes.
"Oh, yes, right!" I said.
"Thank you!" He whispered. "Okay! Then I'll dismiss you off of your mission, Akari."

***

I couldn't help but wonder. I had to ask her. We were heading home from the training ground. It was getting dark.
"Akari, can I ask you something?"
"Huh? Yea."
"What's a date?" She chuckled.
"It's when two people, that really like each other go out to have a dinner or to have drinks together and have a good time."
"Got it, so can we go on a date?" She stopped walking.
"Hold your horses!"
"I don't have any horses.." I mumbled. She facepalmed.
"We can't go on a date, Ogen, we're siblings and siblings don't do stuff like that! They don't go on dates, they don't undress in front of each other and they don't stare at their sisters when they make out with their boyfriends!" Her voice got louder. She seemed frustrated.
"Licking?"
"It's not licking Ogen! It's kissing!"
"Oh..." I let my head down. She was mad at me.
"I'm sorry for yelling at you." She said after a while. "I'm really exhausted and I lost it."
"It's okay! You can go on a date with the Hokage and have a good time!" I smiled trying to comfort her.

I guess it was my fault she was feeling this way. I stole her time. Ever since I got here All she did was train me and go on the missions, that she didn't like. She was always grumpy and tired. So I decided to give her the time she deserved. I can do this! I can survive a day on my own!