The Ōtsutsuki Family

I found myself in a totally different world with the castles hanging in the sky. There was no sun, no wind, even the ground was white. I shivered, looking around.
"It's cold here." I said and covered my arms with the cloak I had brought from the leaf.
"You'll get used to it. Come, let's meet our father."

We walked in an enormous room. I looked around. It was empty and cold. The walls were carved in marble. I saw a man standing by the window, dressed in the same white robe as Ogen.
"Father! I found her!" Said Ogen with joy. The man turned around. His face was pale, eyes white - like Ogens. He had a long, white hair and horns. I got kinda scared. His eyes were terrifying to me. "It's Akari, father." Ogen pushed me towards him. I was holding onto his robe like a scared kid.
"Akari..." the man said, coming closer, touching my hair. "It's you!" He hugged me all of a sudden. I didn't know what to say or what to do. I was standing there like a rock. "You're alive! I can't believe this!" He touched my face with his cold fingers, I shivered and backed down.
"I'm sorry.." I said.
"It's okay, you don't even remember me."
"Yea." I smiled and looked at Ogen, making sure he hadn't left me alone with the horned stranger, which would be our father.
"Oh, darling... " he said smiling. "Ogen, why don't you take your sister to rest and have a look around. Let's meet later."
"Yes, father." Ogen bowed and we left. It's like I had been holding my breath while I was around.. well...my father.

***

"Am I supposed to wear this?" I walked out of my new room dressed in a huge white robe. Ogen chuckled.
"Looks good on you."
"I look ridiculous!"
"It's our traditional clothes. Doesn't look that bad."
"How can you even move in this thing?! It's so freaking heavy and baggy." I whined flipping the sleeves.
"Maybe you can try moms clothes." He scratched his head.

I changed into her clothes. They looked better, more human and less creepy. I looked myself in the mirror. So that's how mom looked...wish I could remember her. I took my leaf headband from my backpack and wrapped it on my waist, under the clothes to have something to hold on to. I didn't want to forget where I came from. Being here was temporary and I needed the headband as a reminder.
Gosh, how I wanted to see Naruto and Kosuke again.

***

"Naruto, can I come in?" Mayumi knocked on the door, but no one answered so she opened it and found Naruto standing by the window.
"Hi, Mayumi." He mumbled.
"Don't you look creepy?!" She chuckled and sat on his desk. "Dude, look at me!"
Naruto turned and gave her a smile. "Okay, that's even creepier. Just stop."
"Are you feeling better today?" He asked.
"Are you?" Mayumi shrug.
"Let's not talk about it, okay?"

Mayumi fluffed his blonde hair and headed to the door. She turned before she opened it.
"Hey, wanna go out tonight and have some drinks with us?"
"Thanks Mayumi, but I should go home and get some rest."
"You know where to find us if you change your mind."

Mayumi walked out of the office and headed home. The sun was about to set. She was walking alone in an empty street, thinking as she noticed someone following her from the trees. She sharply turned to take them down from the tree with her powers. The guy gasped.
"It's me, Kosuke!" He took his anbu mask off.
"What the fuck?! Why were you sneaking up on me?!"
"Sorry, when I realized how creepy it looked, it's was already too late." He got up, stretched and shook dust from his clothes.
"Why were you following me anyway?"
"Mayumi, I'm freaking out!"
"Welcome to the club..." she gave a bitchface.
"I need to find Akari, I can't deal with this. This doesn't sound like her at all."
"Dude, she's gone! It's like she disappeared without a trail. We tried everything! You think I'd just leave without even trying to get her back?!" She raised her voice. Kosuke grabbed her arms and looked around, making sure no one could hear them.
"She may be a well trained anbu but she couldn't have gone without leaving any trail. There's something wrong with this story, Mayumi. I know it, I feel it in my guts."
"Oh so you think someone forced her to leave..." Mayumi shook her head. "She didn't give a shit about us! She turned her back on everyone! She hurt me, my friends.. gosh, have you seen Naruto? He's messed up! Akari broke his heart and I'm mad at her, got it?! Maybe I deserved this but he didn't. This is a waste of time, Kosuke. Just deal with it." She
pushed him away and left.