The New World

Kosuke fell with his face down while Mayumi jumped out of the portal.
"I'm gonna throw up!" Said Kosuke trying to get up. His head was spinning so fast at this point. He could never get used to traveling in space. Soon he noticed how heavy Mayumi was breathing. She looked exhausted. "Are you okay?"
"Yeah, I'll be fine."
"Where are we anyway?!" He asked looking around.
"This must be the place. Well we're not lost, that's a good thing."
"We still have no idea where we are. That makes us kinda lost."
"Will you stop whining, Kosuke?!" He shrug.
The place was dark and empty.  He fixed his cloak.
"Okay, let's find her."

***

"Naruto, are you sleeping?" Asked Shikamaru as he opened the office door in the middle of the night and found him drooling over the documents. He didn't answer, we has too busy snoring. Shikamaru sighed and kicked the desk. Naruto jumped and grabbed a random scroll to defend himself.
"Oh, Shikamaru it's just you." He wiped his eyes and sat down. "Okay, what do you want me to sign?"
"To sign? Naruto, it's the middle of the night!"
Naruto just realized that it was still dark, he looked outside confused, staring back at Shikamaru.
"The middle of the night?! What are you doing here in the middle of the night?!" Shikamaru rolled his eyes.
"I asked the question first. I forgot to take some documents home so I came back. Why are you sleeping in the office?"
Naruto yawned and stratched his hair.
"I'm supposed to be here first thing in the morning, what's the point of leaving?"
"Naruto, now tell me the truth. Why are you really here?" Shikamaru leant agains the wall, with his hands in the pockets.
"What do you mean I'm telling the truth!" He answered smiling.
"You've been acting weird lately. You're too quiet."

Naruto got up to pour himself some water. He smiled at his advisor.
"I've always been this quiet, Shikamaru." He took a sip.
"Is that so? Look, I know you Naruto and I.."
"Wait, something's wrong!" Naruto raised his hand as he was staring at something outside the window. "Get down!"

He yelled out, covered Shikamaru and something exploded outside smashing the windows in the office.
"Are you okay?" He asked coughing.
Shikamaru had a huge piece of glass in his leg, bleeding uncontrollably.
"I'll take care of this. Go, Naruto!"

He nodded and jumped out of the window on the roof where he met Sasuke.
"Good, you're here."
"I sensed something." Sasuke said looking over the building on fire with his eyes narrowed. Some of the anbu gathered around Naruto.
"Evacuate the nearby buildings! Get the people to safety!" He gave an order.
"Yes, Lord Seventh!" they disappeared.

Naruto released few shadow clones to help the people in the village. He looked at the buildings on fire, collapsing, heard the children crying, while his clones were carrying them out of their houses.

"Sasuke, we need to take this fight outside the village!" Naruto activated kyuubi mode and smiled at Sasuke.
"Let's do this!"

***

"Here's everything you might need, hurry, sis!" Ogen gave me a box of moms things, including fighting clothes, kunaii and shuriken.
"I feel like there's something you're not telling me, Ogen." I said, hurrying to take some things from the box.
"He's going to attack the village."
"What?" I screamed out. "Why didn't you stop him?!"
"Are you kidding?! He possesses the power of hundreds of our clansmen and he recently stole your chakra. The guy is unstoppable!"
"Oh my god, I have to warn Naruto!" I got up and rushed to my brother. "Take me there! Now!"
"That's what I'm trying to do. But you're weak Akari, he can easily kill the both of us."
"I don't care, we have to get there, now !"

Ogen nodded and started to open a rift in space to get us back to Konoha, but at that moment I felt something.
I stopped him.
"What's wrong?" He asked confused.
"Kosuke... I think he's here."
"But that's impossible!"

***

"Think, this is it?" Asked Mayumi when they found a huge castle-like building hanging in the sky.
"Have no idea. I hope our theory is right."
"Me too. I don't like this place." Mayumi pointed on stairs leading up to the castle. "Let's go."
She stumbled as soon as she stepped on the stairs. Kosuke caught her.
"Mayumi, are you okay?!"
"I'm a little dizzy. I think it's because I opened the rift."
"You should rest."
"No, I'm fine. Come on."
They started going up the stairs.
"Look out!" Kosuke saw someone attacking Mayumi. He grabbed his katana and smashed the enemy. Mayumi was still confused.
"Was that a puppet?!" She asked.
"Yea, more are coming so get ready!" Kosuke answered as he saw the whole army of puppets flying towards them.

***

"How can Kosuke be here?!" I asked myself as Ogen and I were running outside. I felt his presence. It was a totally new thing for me.
"On the right! He's using his chakra, I think he's fighting someone!" We turned in the hallway. It's like I could see him. "How the hell do I know all this?!" I asked Ogen.
"It's your dojustu."
"I don't have a dojutsu!" I narrowed my eyes. We kicked the huge door open.
"Well you do, sis. It's our kekkei genkai."
"Would be better if you actually taught me something while fake-training me!" I hissed at him.
"Sorry about that. Guess I'll have to teach you on the way." There were many things I wanted to ask him about my visual jutsu, which I had no idea about, but it was not the right time. "There they are!" He pointed at the chaos that was happening on the stairs.

I saw Kosuke and Mayumi fighting. They were encircled by human-like things. So Mayumi doesn't really have chakra, that's why I could sense Kosuke only.
"What are those?"
"Father's puppets. I haven't seen him use them before."
"We gotta help them!"

I jumped from the balcony, landing a kick on a puppet saving Kosuke. He looked at me with a confusion. There was no time to talk. Ogen and I joined the battle.

***

"That's it.." said Kosuke as he took down the last puppet. We were all exhausted at this point. I was on my knees, still weak from my father taking away my chakra.
"Guys..." I started to talk but Mayumi pushed Ogen away with her power and started to choke him. Her eyes were filled with rage. I knew I had to stop her but my knees were too weak. I forced myself to get up.
"What are you doing!" I screamed.
"That's for kidnapping Akari!" She was about to kill Ogen.
"Kidnapping me?! That was my choice! Let him go!" I jumped between them. Mayumi let him go, he fell on the ground, coughing.

"Your choice?" She asked.
"Yes." I answered covering Ogen. Mayumi nodded and punched me so hard I fell.
Ogen rushed over to help me yelling at Mayumi.
"Are you out of your mind?! She's weak, you could kill her like that!"
"It was your choice to run off with this guy?!" She was yelling at me so loud it broke my heart. I found it hard to breathe. "You left us for him?! You left Naruto for him?!"
"Left Naruto for him? What do you even mean?!" I tried to get up. Kosuke was holding Mayumi off so she couldn't hit me again. I admit, if she did it again, I was done. Ogen helped me up, He had my arm wrapped around his shoulders. I saw how disgusted my friends looked and I chuckled realizing what they were thinking.
"What's so funny, Akari?!" Kosuke hissed at me. He was really mad.
"I haven't introduced you guys. This is my twin brother, Ogen." Their faces were ridiculous. I wiped the blood from my lower lip and looked at Mayumi. "Still wanna hit me?"
"You have a brother?!" I noticed jealousy in Kosukes voice.
"Looks like I do." Mayumi was still mad at me. "Look guys, I'm really sorry. I know I made a mistake and I have no idea how to make it up to you, but now is not the right time to argue!"
"What do you mean it's not the right time?!" Mayumi hissed.
"Guys ! " I raised my voice. "Our father is gonna attack the village! We have to warn Naruto and do it fast!"
"Your father?!" Kosuke narrowed his eyes at me.
"Yea, turns out he's an evil psychopath. Anyway I'll tell you everything later, we have to hurry!"
"Well, I need more time to open a rift.." said Mayumi looking at her hands.
"I can take us there." Said Ogen. "But, Akari, I need to tell you something first."