Punishment

"Wakey-wakey, Akari-chan!"
I was laying on the roof, drooling im my sleep. I opened one eye and saw Naruto smiling like a maniac.
"No time to sleep, goddess. You gotta work!" He said.
"Naruto, I haven't slept for two days. Leave me alone!" I mumbled and threw a nail at him.
"I didn't come here to watch you sleep. Get up!"

I sighed and got back to work, which was repairing the roof that got destroyed during my fathers attack on the village. Naruto put on his Hokage hat and smiled at me. It was really hot that day, I was melting and he was having fun watching my misery.
"When you said you had other ways of punishing me I thought you meant the kinky stuff."
"Did you?" He chuckled. "I'm not the pervert you think I am." I really wish he was. I decided to seduce him. This was my only way out of this ridiculous punishment. I bent over in the sexiest way possible, almost injuring my back. I think I heard a crack there.
"Yea, you know handcuffs and chains and... naked girls with fox tails."
"I told you, I don't have a fox lady fetish!" He got embarrassed. "Maybe that's Kuramas thing but it definitely isn't mine." I chuckled.
"Oh, it's so hot here!" I pulled my hair up and started to blow on my chest. I looked at him. "Isn't it working?" I asked and he smiled.
"Nope!"
"Ugh! You're cruel, Naruto!" I sighed and got back to hammering nails into the roof.

"Your brother seems nice." He said after a while.
"Ogen? Yea, He's charming and devilishly hot. I've heard them all. But not as hot as your precious Sasuke." I hissed.
"Wait, did Ogen really mean what he said when we were fighting?"
"No, it was all just an act. Right before we got here he told me that we couldn't defeat father and our best chance was to trick him."
"You got me really scared." He blushed.
"I'm sorry. It had to be believable. I'll make it up to you." I tried to be cute.
"Yea, you are. You missed a nail there."
"Damn it!"

***
Kosuke came by with Ogen.
"Lord seventh, Akari." 
"Oh, hey guys! Wanna do me the honor and kill me?" I asked with a tortured look on my face.
"She's punished." Naruto explained to them.
"I see.." said Kosuke. "Oh, by the way, Akari you're cooking for me for a month."
"Are you out of your mind?!" I freaked out throwing a hammer at him. "Just punch me like Mayumi did and let's get this over with!"
"Oh she's not over it yet." Ogen chuckled.
"How come Ogens not punished?! It was his father who destroyed the village!"
"Ah-ah!" Naruto raised his hand and made me shut up. "This is for the personal reasons! So how do you like the village, Ogen?"
"It's really nice. Thank you for letting me stay, lord."
"Stop it with the lord, guys.. just call me Naruto." He smiled and patted my brother on the shoulder.
"We just met Kakashi and Mayumi on the way here. We're gathering tonight to celebrate.. well, whatever the reason is. Anyway, wanna join and have drinks with us?" Kosuke asked him.
"Count me in!"
"But Naruto I need to go home and take shower at least!" I begged him.
"I'm lord Hokage to you." He crossed his arms.
"You're having fun aren't you?" I raised my eyebrow. I was ready to murder him.
"Get back to work!"

***

And just like that everyone decided to have revenge on me with the weirdest ways possible. To be honest I prefered being hanged or tortured to death. I could deal with stuff like that but this was too much!
Well, what could I say? I deserved this. After all I turned my back on every one of them and caused my father to terrorize the village.

When I got home it was already getting dark. I kinda missed this place. The door was open.
"You're back!" Kosuke smiled at me. He was hanging out with Ogen in my kitchen.
"I totally forgot that you live here now." I waved at Ogen and sat at the table with them. I looked at Kosukes bright green eyes. I smiled and held his hand. "Kosuke..." I said. He smiled back. I've really missed that bastard. "I'm not cooking for you for a month. Screw you jerk!" I said smiling.
"Bitch.. is the punching deal still on?"
"Yea." I shrug. The pain would be over in few seconds at least.
"What about slapping?" Kosuke asked.
"Fine."
"I'm using my thousand hands jutsu."
"Damn it!" I banged my head on the table.
"You guys are brutal!" Said Ogen.
"Okay guys, I'm gonna head out now to the office." Said Kosuke and took his anbu mask from the table. "Naruto's sending me on the mission tomorrow morning."
As he walked out I realized how much I missed being an anbu, going on missions with my best friend. When did I throw it all away? I layed my head on the table.