One of Them

Naruto's POV:

"Akari!" I called as i saw her passed out on the ground. "Damn it, Akari, answer me will ya?!" She wasn't moving. I looked at Sasuke and that woman with him. "What did you do to her?!"
"The bitch is dead!"
"Shut up!" I got closer to Akari. I was terrified. If... if she was dead I.. "Akari, answer me, please!" tears filled my eyes. Did I lose her too? Did I let her die like Hinata? But I promised.. but..
"Naruto, I can't sense her chakra anymore." Said Sasuke. I was blinded by the rage. I ran and took the woman from Sasukes arms and pushed her against the wall.
"You will pay for this!"
"Naruto stop!"
"I will make you suffer !" 
Sasuke touched my shoulder. We both felt something. Something familiar. I looked behind. Akari was moving. She's alive! But, she's different. What is that?! Her hair turned white and began to glow and some markings appeared on her skin.  What is this power?! Suddenly she pushed me and Sasuke into the walls, took the woman from us and stabbed her chest with ber bare hand.
"Akari, don't!" I couldn't move. She was too strong. I tried to free myself from the rocks as I watched her pull that womans heart out without blinking. She crushed the heart and looked at me. Her eyes were terrifying, they were glowing and lifeless. Sasuke rushed to her and tried to stab her with his lightning sword.
"What are you doing, Sasuke?!" I got up and ran to them but Akari had already thrown Sasuke away. I grabbed her. "Akari, you have to wake up!" She pushed me down and got on top of me. Pushed her hand into my chest. She was taking my powers.
"Naruto, we have to kill her! "
"No, Sasuke!" I was near death as she pushed her hand deeper into my chest. Her eyes were empty, her face showed no emotions. "Akari, listen to me, please!" I tried to talk her out of killing me.
"Naruto! " sasuke yelled at me to remind me that we were running out of time. As Akari turned to look at him, i grabbed her and got on top of her, holding her wrists so she couldn't harm me. She got angry and screamed.
"Hey, hey, listen to my voice. I don't want to hurt you. Come back!" Her face expression changed so now i knew she could hear me. "Yea, just like that. Fight it, Akari!" She stopped fighting me. I slowly let her wrists go and touched her face carefully. "Come back to me!" Slowly her eyes got back to normal. Her white hair got brown again leaving not one but two stripes of white now.
"Naruto?"
"Yea, that's me!" I couldn't hide how happy I was.

***
Akari's POV:

He helped me up. My clothes were torn and bloody. I saw Sasuke looking at me with a deadly stare. And that woman.. he must've killed her. What happened anyway?!
"You scared us!" Naruto laughed.
"What happened? Did you heal me with Kuramas chakra again?"
"What?" Naruto looked confused. "You don't remember?"
"I knew it!" Said Sasuke with a disgust and pushed his sword on my neck.
"Hold on, what the hell are you doing?!" Naruto yelled at him trying to protect me.
"She's one of them! I sensed it all this time and now we know for sure! "
"Don't you dare touch her !"
"She's our enemy!"
"You don't know that!" Naruto pushed him away. "I'm not gonna give up on her! Just like I never gave up on you, asshole !"
Tears filled my eyes. What did I do wrong? Sasuke really intended to kill me. Why were my hands bloody?! And where did my wounds go? Am I the one who killed that woman?!
"She's Otsutsuki! How can you trust her?!"
"She's scared and confused, Sasuke ! Maybe she had no idea!"
I couldn't listen to those words anymore. I got up and ran without looking back. I was terrified. I left the temple and ran to the woods.
"Akari, wait!" I heard Narutos voice, but I couldn't face him.

I kept running until my legs gave up and i fell by the river, trying to wash blood off of my hands. What have I done?! Why did Sasuke call me Otsutsuki?!
"Hey.." Naruto was walking slowly towards me. "Please, don't freak out and don't run again. I can catch you anyway, I'm super fast, remember?" He got on his knees with me. I was crying really hard.
"What am I, Naruto?!"
"You're the same person you were this morning!" He tried to laugh it off but I wasn't feeling like joking.
"What did I do?! Why did Sasuke say things like that about me?! Answer me !" He was confused . "Answer me, Naruto! Did i kill her?!"
"You did"
"I don't remember any of it !" My body kept shaking. I've never felt so alone in my entire life. "Did i hurt you ?!"
"You tried..."
"Oh, no. I don't understand any of this!"
"Hey, don't cry, please!"
"Why are you even here?! I think it's better to stay away from me!"
"Why?!" He said softly wiping my tears with his thumb. "Because... because I care about you, Akari. We're gonna figure this out together."