Part 1 Finale

I felt warm and cozy. The sweet smell of cinnamon muffins filled the house. Someone walked into my room and kissed my shoulder.
"Wake up, love." I smiled hearing his sweet voice.
"Naruto.." I rolled to his side and cuddled him.
"We don't have time for this!" He giggled and gave me some more kisses.
"But the bed is so comfy and warm. I don't want to get up, don't make me.."
"You have to.. come on hurry and get up mommy, we have guests!" He left the room.

Mommy? Since when does he call me mommy?! I didn't even know he was into that crap.
I put my clothes and jacket on and went to the living room.
"Mayumi? Kakashi? Guys I've missed you so much!"
"What's wrong with ya sleepy head? Did you guys use clones again last night?" Mayumi smirked.
"Mayumi, let's not talk about that!" I blushed.
"Well, you can't stop her." Kakashi had a little white-haired boy on his back. Is that their kid? Is it too weird if i ask?

I was just so confused.
"We brought a pie and don't worry it's not a special pie for grown ups."
"I'll make some coffee." I went to the kitchen. When did they have a kid?!
As I was thinking Naruto grabbed my butt.
"Jeez, you scared me!"
"Why? What were you thinking about mommy?" He smirked and kissed my neck.
"Stop embarrassing me in front of our guests and calling me that!"
"What? Mommy?"
"Yea, that. It's embarrassing.." I reached for the coffee mugs on the top shelf. He squeezed his body on my back, I giggled.
"Naruto!"
"Can't help it, you look even more delicious in the morning."
"Stay away, you beast!" I looked at him and smiled.
"Okay, just give me a kiss for now."
"Fine!"
As our lips were about to touch something bumped into his leg. He stumbled.
"Careful, will ya?!"

It was a little boy, with blue eyes and spiky hair.
"Was she chasing you again?" He picked the boy up and fluffed his hair.
"Yes, she's crazy!" He mumbled.
"Yup, like mommy!" Naruto whispered smiling.
"Who are you calling crazy?!" Little girl jumped on Narutos back.
"Woah, woah! Calm down beasties!"
"Naruto, are those our kids?" I whispered.
"Can't you see? Sure, They're acting like animals but apple doesn't fall far from the tree, you know?! Haha, ow! That hurts!" The girl was pulling his hair.
"I'm so happy..." I couldn't help but laugh as I looked at Naruto struggle with two kids in his arms.
"Well, I'm not, damn it! Help me with them!"
"Sure!" I started laughing and took the girl from him. She hugged me immediately.
"Guys you need to stop fighting, this is getting boring. Will you behave or do I need to odama rasengan you?"
"We will."
"Okay, now go play!" They jumped and ran out with the white-haired kid.

I was smiling like an idiot.
"Naruto..."
"Yea?" He was fixing his shirt.
"Thank you!"
"For what? "
"For them! You gave me them...I can't even describe how it makes me feel." He gave me a kiss.
"I can always give you another, you know.."
"You, perv!"

"Akari, where's my coffee? Are you making a baby over there or what??" It was Mayumi from another room.
"Yea, I'm coming!" I answered laughing. "We're not making another baby.. yet!"

***

I woke up.
My eyes were blindfolded and I couldn't move my hands. Am I cuffed ?
"Where am I?!" I got anxious. The more I tried to move the more terrified I got. "What's happening?!"
"Akari..."
"Ogen? Is that you, Ogen? What's happening?!"
"I'm sorry, I can't help you."
"Please, take them off I can't move!"
"We can't." It was Sakuras voice. "You may still be danger to the village."
"I didn't mean that! I'm sorry, I didn't! Please just take the blindfold off! It's dark!" My heart was beating like crazy.
"Sorry." I heard her footsteps going away.
"Ogen! Ogen, are you here?"
"Yes, Akari."
"Brother, please..."
"Don't make this any harder for me, sis. i can't help. Not after what you did." His footsteps started to disappear aswell.
"Ogen, don't leave me here, please!" I could feel he was gone. "Ogen! No, not you too.."