Family issues

What I saw as I stepped out of the rift got me in terror. We were standing in the center of fire. I heard the screams. Jounins were carrying the children out of their beds, crying. I looked up at the Hokages office. The windows were smashed.
"Oh my god, Naruto.." I whispered and jumped on the roof. I found Shikamaru sitting by the wall, bleeding. Was this happening because of me?! My body was shaking.
"Akari, you're back?!" He said looking at me like I was a ghost. I panicked. I rushed through to see his wound. He was hurt badly. I couldn't save him with this little amount of chakra I had left. He was bleeding out. God damn it !
"Ogen!" I screamed out. "Ogen I need you here!"
Shikamaru narrowed his eyes as he saw my brother. I'm sure he realized we were related. Ogen looked at his wound.
"It's bad." He said placing his hands on the wound. There was nothing Ogen couldn't fix.

I looked around the office, everything was smashed to pieces, the buildings outside were on fire.
"Lord Shikamaru, what happened here?! Where's Naruto?!"
"We were attacked in the middle of the night. Luckily I came back to the office and found Naruto sleeping and woke him up just before it happened... otherwise he'd be dead by now..." he mumbled. Cold chills went down my spine.
"Naruto and Sasuke are fighting the enemy outside the village."

Suddenly Sakura kicked the door open. I moved just in time to avoid the pieces hitting me. Her face changed as she saw me standing above wounded Shikamaru with my hands covered in blood and that mystery white-haired guy doing something to him.
"Now you!" She said and started to walk towards me with a devil face.
"Hey, Sakura!" I smiled awkwardly. "This isn't what you think! Please don't punch me !"
"You're a damn Ōtsutsuki?!" She was closer now and trust me it was terrifying.
"Please let me help before you kill me!" I smiled hoping she'd spare my life. I get it now why Naruto was so terrified of her.
"Sakura, she's here to help." Shikamaru helped me out. I sighed.
"You're lucky no one died." She said. "But if that creepy guy you brought to the village hurts my husband or Naruto, trust me I will kill you."

I got what I deserved... everyone hated me. I had to take a few punches when this was over, but now I had to help them. I looked outside, trying to use my recently discovered dojutsu, trying to find where the fight was going on.
"Go, we got this here." Sakura got to Shikamaru. "Help them.." she said.

***

"What the hell do you want anyway?!"
Naruto was on the ground, trying to catch his breath. They haven't faced enemy this strong since they defeated Kaguya. But to be honest they even enjoyed it. Their friendship was all about fighting from the start. Psychos...

"Isn't it obvious?!" My father laughed, floating above them.
"Actually no." Naruto chuckled. "No, seriously, why are we fighting this guy?"
"Naruto, you're as dumb as ever." Said Sasuke.
"Dude, I told you, you can't call me dumb when people are around. I'm the Hokage now, you should respect me."
"You're still a loser to me!"
My father was confused, no one even looked at him anymore. They just ignored him.
"You wanna go?!" Naruto pushed Sasuke.
"I'm so done with you!" He hissed.

As he was watching those two idiots fight, someone attacked him from behind and knocked him to the ground. It was the real Sasuke.
"Told you it would work." Naruto chuckled and his clone disappeared.
"Still, you made me look like an idiot."
"But it worked. Next time we should try the sexy justu."
"Absolutely no."
"You idiots!" My father growled and got up. He was pissed than ever. "You think this is some kind of a game?!"
With an incredible speed he got to Sasuke and pushed his hand through his chest, stealing his life force.

Naruto rushed over to help him but i got there first and kicked my father with the power I had left. Sasuke looked at me with a confusion.
"Are you okay?" I asked. He smiled at me.
"I still don't like you." He said. I chuckled.
"I don't like you either."