New roommate

I woke up and found myself on Narutos bed. He was snoring next to me. I poked his face.
"Hey, wake up!" I said.
"What? Where are we?" He jumped and looked around. Then he narrowed his eyes at me. "Why are you dressed?"
I looked at him raising my eyebrow.
"Why are YOU dressed?!"
"Oh man, did we seriously fall asleep?" He got back to bed and pushed a pillow on his face. I couldn't help but laugh.
"We're such losers!" We even forgot to take our shoes off. I was laughing so hard my abs started to hurt. "Told you I needed that sleep!"
"Yea we were both exhausted from the battle."
He crawled and hugged me, squishing his face on my boobs. That was definitely his happiest place.
"I should've let you sit on my face.."
"Let that go already! That was just an embarrassing misunderstanding!"
"It was funny!" He kissed me. I couldn't believe this was really happening. I felt so good, so careless.
"I like sleeping with you." I said running my fingers on his lips. He bit on them slightly, sending shivers down my spine.
"Then you'll love what I'm about to do!"

He licked his way up from my chest to my lips and kissed me with such passion I almost passed out from the sweet pleasure. I spread my legs and let him get between them grinding on my body. I slid my tongue into his mouth. I completely gave in. He started to unbutton my shirt and I slid my hands under his t-shirt as a bang on the door stopped us.
"Seriously?!" He hissed. He fixed his clothes and went to open the door. It was Sai.
"Naruto, you're okay!" He smiled.
"Um, yea. I'd be much better if you didn't show up though."
"You didn't show up to the office so I came to check on you."
"Wait, what time is it?!"
"Its already afternoon..."
"What?!" Naruto grabbed his hair and started to run in the house. "Why didn't you wake me up earlier?!" I walked out of the bedroom to see what was going on and I bumped into Sai. He chuckled as he realized our situation.
I knew the things he was thinking we did but we didn't even get to do it. This was embarrassing and sad at the same time.
"Meet me at the office tonight. We have stuff to discuss!" Naruto gave me a peck on the lips and ran out of the house with Sai. I smiled as he said the word "stuff". We knew what that meant and I couldn't wait to discuss some stuff with my boyfriend. I stood at the door smiling as I watched him walk away. Sai was teasing him on the way.
"Oh my god, Ogen!" Suddenly I remembered that I had a brother, which was probably sleeping somewhere in the streets, dying from hangover.

***

I got home super fast and found Ogen in a really weird situation. He was in the kitchen, trying to fit himself in the sink.
"What are you doing?" I said laughing.
"I want to take a bath, but I don't understand how you people fit in this thing." I dragged him out laughing.
"We have shower for that. This isn't a castle you were raised in so.." I opened the shower door. He had no idea what to do. I explained how to turn on the water and when I turned around he was already taking his pants off. "What are you doing?!" I covered my eyes.
"Undressing?"
"Not in front of your sister!" I yelled and my face got red. He didn't understand it. I walked out. I can't believe I'm saying this but, my brother really was hot. "You do your thing and I'll make breakfast for us!" I said closing the door.

The fridge was empty. What did I expect? I haven't been here for two and a half months I guess. I changed my clothes and went out to get some groceries.
It was sunny. I've missed these people, these familiar faces. This place was so warm and bright. Remembering my fathers palace gave me chills. But still, I was glad I found out the truth. I got to choose who I wanted to be now.

"Hey Akari!" Mayumi jumped on my back. I tripped.
"Wow you seem cheery today!" I mumbled, feeling kinda jealous of her.
"Last night was fun right?!"
"At least for one of us.." I let my head down.
"What you got in there?" She looked into my bag.
"Wanna have breakfast with us?"
"Is your brother home?" She asked smirking.
"Yea?"
"Then yes!"
"What's the deal with you and my brother?"
"I'm just trying to prove something to Kakashi. And plus, he's really hot!"