The Decision

I couldn't sleep that night. I was trying to find a solution. I needed to know the truth about myself. Why can't I remember my parents?! I never even thought about it until now. It's like my past had disappeared from my head. What am I?!
I went outside for a walk. Watched the sun rise above my village. I took my time to think, to remember, but it was blank. My past was blank. Like I never even existed. How did I get here?!
I had made the decision. I headed to the hokages office. This was the only right way.

***

Naruto's POV:

"I'm exhausted!" I got into my office and fell into the chair. Shikamaru was reading some papers. "I thought becoming Hokage meant fighting and doing cool things, you know?! I'm slowly dying here, Shikamaru! " he placed more papers on my desk.
"You're not finished yet."
"Oh come on, more paperwork?!"
"I know it's a drag, but.."
"Just stop talking!" I banged my head on the desk. "You know what?! " I took my hat and cloak off, put them on Shikamaru and smiled. "You're the next Hokage, Shikamaru! Congratulations! I'm gonna leave now and have some ramen!" I headed to the door, leaving Shikamaru dressed in my stuff.
"Akari came by this morning." He said. I stopped and turned.
"She said that there were some complications on the last mission."
"Yea, there might have been some."
"What happened, Naruto?" He took the hat off.
"I don't know how to explain this. But I think she's.. well you know, she has unusual powers." It was way harder to explain. "She might be.. an Otsutsuki."
"Like Kaguya?!"
"I don't know. It's really complicated."
"Well..." Shikamaru got confused. " she left this." He gave me a paper.
"What's this?!"
"She asked for the permission to leave Anbu Black ops and the village."
"She did what?!"

***

Akari's POV:

It was getting late. I had already packed my things. I was standing in front of the mirror with just my silk shorts and a top. I was about to go to bed but there was one thing i wanted to try. I tried to concentrate, to wake the other part of me. I really wanted to see my true form. Come on, Akari, concentrate, think. I felt something! It was running inside my body like a wild fire. Yeah, just a little more, i have to do it ! A sudden bang on the door scared me to death. I went to open it.
"Are you out of your mind?!" It's was Naruto. I've never seen him this angry. He closed the door behind him.
"What are you talking about?!"
"You decided to leave?! You're running away, Akari! Like a coward!"
"I'm not running away. It's better.."
"No it's not ! You're scared and confused and you're running away! You decided that being alone is gonna help you solve your problems and you're wrong!" He was yelling at me. "And the worst part is, you're asking me to let you do it! You expect me to be okay with this?!"
"Well I'm not gonna run like some criminal so yeah, I'm asking you! I assumed you'd let me.You know it's safer that way, for the people!"
"Well, no! You can't leave, damn it!"
"Mayumi and Hikaru are gonna help me control my power." I fought him back.
"Why do you have to leave with them?! I can help you with your powers! I've been through that too!"
"No, Naruto. You can't! You're not a little kid anymore. You're the Hokage now and you better act like one!" I raised my voice at him. I was raging. "You have other things to do! I'm not gonna be a burden. I'm well-aknowledged how the world works, you know?!"
"Stop pushing me away!"
"This is for the greater good!"
"I'm not gonna accept it!" I felt rage consuming every cell of my body. That thing, that feeling, it was spreading. I pushed him away. He hit the wall. His face expression changed.
"You..." he mumbled. I looked at my hands and saw white markings on them. I ran to the mirror. "Akari, don't!" He yelled but it was too late. I saw myself. I finally saw it.
"Oh my god!" I was terrified. "I'm just like her!" I backed down.
"Akari..." he came closer.
"I look just like her! Like Kaguya! " he touched my arms. "No, stay away! I don't want to hurt you again!"
"I don't fuckin care." He pushed me against the wall and kissed me. I tried to fight him, but he held my hands above my head really strong. I couldn't move. I was under his control.
"What are you doing?!" I said as i freed my lips from his for a moment.
"Tell me to stop and I will." He said with a deep desire in his eyes. I was breathing heavily. I saw my reflection in the mirror getting back to normal. He was waiting for my response. Gosh, I wanted him for so damn long!
"Damn you!"