Chapter 52. The truth

Caelus's POV

My father is a monster. A monster of hell.

'Yan ang lagi kong iniisip simula nung bata pa lamang ako. He was damn having a high standards and expectations from me.

When I was having failed grades during my freshman year, he grounded me and punished me. He locked me in my room and didn't allow me to eat for seven days but only water.

He was always compared me to Linus, my older brother. Sa panigin niya lagi ay isa akong talunan, na walang-wala ako sa kalingkingan ng kapatid ko. Lagi niyang pinaparamdam saakin na dapat ay may mapatunayan ako sakanya. He'd been always pressured me in everything.

He's always wanted to be the most powerful among others. Gusto niyang lagi siyang tinitingala ng lahat. He would do anything he want to feed his satisfaction. At mas lalo lang siyang naging mapagmataas at uhaw sa kapangyarihan nang siya na ang pumalit bilang Holy Emperor.

Truthfully, in the past four years, I wasn't able to continue my studies. My father dragged me under his organization, known as 'Ruth'. It was an underground society wherein illegal doings means legality.

At my young age, I already been part of their Drug Dealing Transactions. I know how they were negotiating with the client. I know every negotiations they've been made. And I also found out all hideous underground crime he was doing.

Napapasabak din ako sa mga nakakabanggang kalaban sa negosyo ni ama kaya nasanay rin akong makipaglaban.

Sa pagkawala ng kapatid ko at pagkikipaghiwalay sakanya ni ina ay mas lalo lang niya akong pinag-iinitan. Sinisisi niya ako sa pagkamatay ni Linus, to the point na sinisisi ko narin ang sarili ko. Ginawa ko lahat para mapantayan ang kakayahan ng kapatid ko. Ginawa ko lahat ng gusto niya sa kagustuhang may mapatunayan man lang ako sakanya. And that was when I committed on a crime.

Nilason niya ang isipan ko. Sinabi niya na kung gusto kong makuha ang buong tiwala niya ay gawin ko ang lahat ng anumang ipagawa niya. So, when he commanded me to ruin the brake of one's car, I did. Only to realised to what I did caused casualties.

I really regretted that day. But the most regretful for me was when I trusted my father that after all I did for him, I would have finally gain his trust and proven myself already but I was wrong.

Ganoon parin ang turing niya saakin. Alalay. Alipin. Tagasunod. Kahit kailan ay hindi ko naramdamang anak niya ako.

He did pinning the crime to someone else in order for me to not get into behind the bar. At dahil makapangyarihan siya, napakulong niya ang taong yun ng walang kahirap-hirap.

I really felt guilt that time. I should be in that man's place right now if my father just wanted to. And I know that he did that because he just wanted to  use me for his own sake, and not because I'm his son.

During that time, my life drowned into darkness. My entire life was fvcked up that I can't even imagine if I'm gonna survive in that middle of darkness. I was so lost that I can't even find my purpose to live.

Until that one day came. I just woke up and came into realization that I had enough and fvcking tired for being like I was.

So, I was planning to opposed the Holy Emperor with the help of my butler, Lancelot Mackenzie. But in order for me to know what he's up to, I should be stayed under his sector and organisation, so I did.

At nang malaman niyang buhay raw ang Primrose, hindi siya nagdalawang isip na ipahanap at ipapatay ito. He really wanted to get rid of her. Iniisip niyang banta sakanya ito at malaking sagabal sa kanyang mga plano. Kung kanino niya nasagap ang balita ay wala akong ideya.