Chapter 23. Immature bastard

Hindi ako lumabas ng kwarto pagkatapos ng mga sinabi niya nung araw na iyon. Hinayaan ko nalang ang sarili kong matulog at magpahinga dahil sa hangover. Hindi narin ako nagpakita sa coffee shop na pinagta-trabahuan ko dahil sa mga nangyari.

But As days goes by, I noticed that Azi's becomes more different. He's always makes my breakfast. I just let him. I wonder how he learnt about cooking since then. He's more caring at me. He doesn't want me to do any household chores but him. And the feeling I felt for him becomes more intense. I'm nervous. I'm hyperventilating and jittering whenever he's around much more when he's closed to me but, I'd still do my best to do not let him known he has this effects on me.

Is he really serious about asking me to stay...with him? I really wanted to ask or may be confronted him for good but l'm nervous and afraid as the same time. As you know, I don't want to assumed anything but his words and actions was freaking me out to.

I know this feeling. I had been this situation back then. I've felt it to Ken before but this one is different. I'm confused.

"Are you okay?" He sounds concern.

We're in the living room watching an animé I'd love to. It's naruto.

He's lounging on the sofa, leaning his back against it while his eyes are boring into mine. I could feel it even I'm not throwing him any single glance.

I was just curled up myself on the couch opposite to him. I kept my eyes on the TV screens but my ears are betraying me. I listens to whatever he has to say.

"I know you're confused..."

"What are talking about?" I ask innocently but the fact is that I know what does he mean.

He frowns and shoves his one hands over his hair making it looks more sexy on him.

Erase that.

He looked at me with his piercing eyes.
"A-all this time you didn't know?" Bakas sa mukha niya ang pagka-dismayado.

He sighed frustratedly.

"I can't believe you, woman." Utas pa nito saka napahilamos. I heard him cussed.

"What do I have to know then? When you don't even make things clear to me. You know I'm confused so please just enlighten me..." I said in irritation and glared at him. I almost choked on my own words. My heart beats fast.

He took a deep breath.

"Okay. I'm sorry for making you confused....I..I like you okay? Does that enlightened you?"

For the second time, I'm stunned. My heart skipped a beat for about more than a couple of seconds. I think I'm running out of breath. I'm sweating even though the air conditioned is on its low temperature. My hands are slightly shaking that's why I just hid it on my sweatpants pocket.

He rushed towards me and about to touch me but he holds it back.
"Are you okay?"

I just nodded in lack of words to say.