Home (Epilogue)

Ten Years Later

Louis' POV

I woke up from a knock on the door.

"Harry, get that door for me, please?" I asked lazily. I was cuddling him and he was wrapping his arms around me. However, there was no single movement coming from him and the knocking of the door was continuous, so I had no choice but to get up and as I opened the door, burst of laughter greeted me.

"Daddy!"

"Lexie! Heath! My beautiful twins! Good morning, love!"

I knelt down adjusting myself on their height. Both hugged and kissed me on the cheeks.

Yes, they are our twins. Meet Lexialle Johanne and Heath Raille Styles-Tomlinson. They are five years old. They are a product of artificial insemination coming from Harry's. They had his curly hair, color of eyes and the dimples, Lexie has one on the left side, and Heath has on the right side. They are so kind yet playful and energetic.

"Papa awake, Daddy?" Lexie said, fixing her hair.

"Papa! Wake up!" Heath screamed running towards his father not waiting for my answer. Struggling, he jumped on the bed, shaking and poking the chest of his father. "Daddy, Papa not wake up?"

I chuckled. I knew Harry was already awake. But knowing him, he just wanted to play with his twins.

"Oh yeah?" I walked at the side of the bed as I carried Lexie. "Try harder. Maybe, you need to do something for him to wake up."

"Ehmm..." He put his index finger on his lips thinking of what to do next. A dimple was poking on the side.

"A kiss! Heath, give Papa a kiss!" Lexie suggested which her twin brother immediately obeyed, but it was not working.

"Nope! Not working!" He slapped his forehead. He and his mannerisms were so like Harry minus the curly hair.

"Let's kiss him together! Dad, put me down." I put her on the other side of the bed.

"At the count of three, yeah?" I signaled. "One, two, three!"

As expected, he still did not move. And I knew what happened next.

"Dad, kiss Papa on the lips. Heath and I on the cheeks, yeah?"

I giggled. I knew he would say that, but I played along because I was enjoying myself too. I climbed on the bed and sat on top of my husband's stomach.

"Okay! At the count of three!" Heath began. "One, two, three!"

And as we all kissed him together, that was the time Harry screamed hugging us all. I did not know how he did it but the three of us could fit on him. The twins were giggling and was so fond with their Papa.

It felt so good waking up in the morning with the love of my life on my side. While we were playing on the bed, there was another knock on the door making us all stopped.

"Dad!? Papa!?" A little girl screaming from the door.

"Olivia, why are you screaming, Love?" Harry asked.

Meet our second child, Olivia Fritzy. She is already eight years old. Right after we got married, Harry and I decided to look for a surrogate mother. Luckily, with our connections, we got one. Also, she is the mother of the twins, only she is from my sperm. She is like the female version of Freddie, same eye-color as mine, blond hair, and a bit of a sassy.