Chapter 27 - Perfect For You

A/N

Here is the most awaited part of the story. Hope you guys will like it. I cried writing this part because I know how much I love Louis and Harry together. By the way, a big shout out to @rainbow_girl04 and RegularIntrovert for your comments! I love all of them! Please continue to vote and recommend this story to your friends! Let us spread LOVE! Larry is real!

PS. Do you know about #LarryCode? Do you think Harry is in LA or London?

Harry's POV

I went back on the stage from my encore. The spotlight was on me. I stood in the centre of arena hearing the screaming of the fans. Watching the different colours of lights from the phones waving from the dark place of the venue gave me the chills. This was the last concert for this year and I would be missing it.

I took a deep breath preparing for the first song in the encore play list - Home. And when I was about to sing, the power turned off. The music stopped. The screaming of the fans became silent.

What happened? I looked at the staff getting their attention to tell me what was happening but it was too dark. The only light were coming from the audience. I waited for awhile but I was starting to get panicked. Then, the LED screen on the stage began to work again. I sighed. There was a timer continuously ticking.

10...

9...

8...

7...

6....

5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

I saw myself, a sixteen-year old Harry Styles, introducing himself during his audition in the X-Factor and sang his audition piece making me smiled followed by Louis' audition. The fans screamed because of that. I looked at my staff questioning why the video played in the middle of my concert. My eyes went back to the screen as the slow and piano version of 18 and some selected videos of mine and Louis played. Our happy moments during the One Direction years were shown.

During the whole entire three minutes of watching the video, I was crying. It brought back all the memories that we shared. Those times when our feelings for each other blossomed.

The video ended.

I could hear the clapping and the cheers of the fans shouting "LARRY STYLINSON". I laughed at their reactions. Then all of a sudden, the band started to play Home once again. I readied myself to sing. But when I was about to start, my mic was off so I got panicked again. What was happening? This couldn't be happening. Another technical issues, but there was nobody attending to my needs as if they were intentionally ignoring me.

However, there was someone singing, a familiar voice, an angelic voice. Was that Louis? I tried to search for him at the VIP area but he was not there. Until the LED opened, and there he appeared in front and another spotlight was on him.

"Making little conversation, so long I've been waiting, to let go of myself and feel alive. So many nights I thought it over, told myself I kind of liked her, but there was something missing in her eyes"

It was Louis, singing Home. My jaw just dropped literally on the floor and my eyes popped out. I knew the crowd got wild seeing him there but my thoughts were just focused on him.

"I was stumbling looking in the dark, with an empty heart. But you say, you feel the same, could we ever be enough? Baby, we could be enough."

He was walking towards me with a long stem of red rose. We stared at each other. He gave me a wink making me smiled.