Chapter 28 - We Made It

Harry's POV

I woke up with something tickling on my cheeks and the warm skin touching and wrapping my body. I tried to move but I felt the sore in my ass. I opened my eyes, I saw the most beautiful creature that my eyes had ever seen and I had the opportunity to be always next to him first thing in the morning.

Always?! Wait! Then, memories from last night kept on flashing.

Stars, pixie dust, unicorns and rainbows appeared from my thought! Oh my God! We were finally engaged! Louis and I were about to get married soon! And the best part was we just told to the world our love for each and did not care what others would say. I looked at the engagement ring on my finger that he gave me. It was as beautiful as Louis.

"Loulove?"

I rubbed his smooth cheeks making him awoke and moved a little but didn't open his eyes. He looked so adorable when he slept.

"Wake up, beautiful."

I kissed the tip of his nose, but all he did was hummed. I smiled at his response.

"Five more minutes, babe. Don't distract me. I'm still dreaming, you know?"

"What are you dreaming?"

"That we are engaged on the night of your final show."

I chuckled.

"Oh yeah?! How did it happen?"

"Your fans were holding signs and it says 'Will you marry me?'. Then, you kneeled, held up the engagement ring and asked me to marry you. And I said yes."

"Loulove, you are not dreaming. Why don't you open your eyes and look at your ring finger?"

He immediately opened his eyes and checked his hands. He quickly sat.

"Oh my God! We are engaged now! That means... You... are my fiancé now?" He startled.

"Yes, Lou. Can you believe that? We are going to marry soon!"

"Yeah! Which reminds me!" He hit me with a pillow.

"What was that for?"

"When did you plan that proposal? How did you do it? What were you thinking?! How come you didn't tell me about it?! I can't believe you just did that! Why?"

"Whoa! One question at a time, Love." I stopped him making him paused from his firing questions. "I guess I planned the proposal on the day I started the tour. I talked to our family and friends informing them about my plan. They had some few suggestions. But then, I thought why not save the best for last!"

"It is the best!"

"Of course! You have no idea how I struggled to keep the secret for so long. Do you remember I came to hotel late the other night? That was because I had to meet the fans for the project proposal and strictly ordered them to be very discreet. And never post anything so you won't find out. And it worked!"

"You are so incredible and the best fiancé, you know that?"

I kissed his lips. "Because I love you, Loulove. I want us to be together not just as boyfriends but also husbands. I want to have a family that we call our own. And besides, it's a surprise proposal, Lou. Meaning to say, you are not supposed to know it. I know you hate surprises. I'm sor-"

"Hey! I love it. You make me so happy. With all the efforts that you did, which I had no idea how you did it, I love it! I love how you included the fans. I love this engagement ring. I love your speech. I love you very much, Haz."