Chapter 4 - When we were 18

Harry's POV

Niall didn't leave me. He was sleeping in one of the guest's rooms. What he told me awhile ago was beyond my expectation. For years of being together with him, he had been more sensitive never utter Louis' name because he knew I would get sad and upset.

I felt sorry for him because even him, he was also affected with my relationship with Louis. He was always very careful with the words that came to his mouth especially when he told me some random stories which I knew part of those was Louis. And I was very thankful to him because he was such a great best friend.

I wasn't crying anymore when he left me in my bedroom. I just pretended that I was okay so that he could take a rest because I knew he was also tired.

I couldn't sleep. My past still bugged me. So, I decided to go to the kitchen to drink something that was relaxing. I went to the fridge to get milk, pouring it in a glass and put it in the microwave.

When I heard the ding of the microwave, I took the glass of hot milk and started drinking it. I walked towards the pool area, opening the door and the fresh cold air of LA welcomed me. As I sat on the pool side, I looked down the crystalized blue water dancing in every motion and reflecting in all areas of the mansion.

My lips formed a small smile reminding me of the colour of the eyes of Louis. I remembered the feeling of him staring at me captivatingly making me melt. Then, I looked down my swallow birds tattoo. I chuckled when I thought of the memories of it.

Year 2012

"Hey Paul! Looking good my man!" I greeted our tour manager. Louis and I entered at his tour bus without even asking permission. We did that all the time.

"What are you guys want this time?" He said and just sighed when he saw Louis by my side giving him a mischievous smile.

"Uhmm.. I was wondering if we could have a day off tomorrow." I asked hesitantly. Fingers-crossed. "You know, lads' stuff!"

"And where on earth are you going?"

"Well.. just there..." Louis answered sarcastically. "In some place that you don't know. Still in earth perhaps."

The other crew who were there started bursting with laughter making Paul shook his head in disbelief.

However, I tried to cover my mouth and bit my tongue so I wouldn't laugh then elbowed my bestfriend to stop fooling around and so he stood still and covered his mouth.

"Will you be with the other boys?"

"Nope!" We both answered in chorus. We looked at each other and laughed. "Just the two of us!"

"Okay... Make sure Alberto will be with you at all times."

"Yes!!!! Thanks Paul!" In chorus again. We gave each other a high-five and excitedly exited the bus.

We went immediately to Bus 1, happily informing the rest of the boys of the good news and our plan tomorrow.

"Damn it! I should've asked him earlier. Are you sure he allowed you?" Liam asked feeling regret because he had also plans of roaming around the place being an adventurous person. "He was in a bad mood awhile ago. So I was kind of scared approaching him."

"Yeah! Well, basically, it was Harry who talked to him. Because who can't resist this good looking charmer?" Louis pinched my cheeks making my heart skipped.