Chapter 10 - Story of my life

Harry's POV

A few hours ago, I had a call from Niall informing me that he was in LA for his important meetings and recording sessions for his new album. He thought of coming to my house to help me wrote for my music. So, I thought of cooking and preparing something for him. I mean, this was the least I could do for him. After all, he just wanted to eat all the time and he always loved my cooking.

And just the right amount of time...

"Harreh?! Where are you, mate?" I heard him calling my name with his Irish accent, deep voice.

"I'm in here! Kitchen!"

"What's that smell? Whoa! Are these all for me?" He asked, looking and drooling at all the food that I prepared for him.

"Yup! Only for my best old pal! Hungry?"

"Hell yeah!"

"How are you? How's your album?"

"Busy, busy! It will be released next month, so, fingers-crossed! I hope it will be successful!"

"Of course! Surely, it will be!"

And we were munching our dinner with the never ending story-telling and jokes. He never failed to make me laugh. He told me about his song that he and Liam collaborated. And I was so happy for both of them. I mean, this would break the Twitter world and the Directioners would be gladly happy for a reunion of them after so long.

But then I thought of the songs that we were planning to write, so I interrupted him.

"By the way, have you already thought of the concept for my next album?"

He paused there for awhile. He got nervous, as his face and ears turned into red. He raced his hand, giving me the signal to wait since he was still chewing his food. He was in a deep thought. Then, he took the wine, drank it and wiped his mouth using the table napkin.

"About that! I- I already have some... uhmm... songs and I brought them here with me."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Actually, it wasn't mine. I met this s-songwriter in London. I listened to his works and they were all great. I thought of including them in my album but then, the management said it was already full. So I was thinking, you might at least listen to it and hoping you will like them?"

"Sure! I mean... There's nothing wrong of sparing at least my time of listening to them, right? I wasn't in a rush anyway." I was kind of hesitant but I just gave it a go.

"Good! Cos, they are superb!"

"Do I know the songwriter?"

"I don't think so. He is kind of new to this business; however, he is already acknowledged by the label. He is very good, actually. You will love the songs!"

Once we were finished eating our dinner, we went to my music room up on the second floor of my house. Niall started setting up the music for me freely. I just let him do what he needed to do.

"R-Ready?" he asked nervously.

"Yeah!"

"Well, here are music sheets. It has the lyrics, the chords and everything."

"Of course, Niall! I know what a music sheet look like!" I said sarcastically. He was really acting so weird.

"Very funny!" He made a wacky face making both us laughed. "I just have a problem though. The thing is, the demo tape is just purely in instrumental. He has this low self-confidence problem that he doesn't want to sing his songs. And the person that was supposed to sing was ill."