Chapter 26 - I was like... Nanana!

Louis' POV

"We are already in our hotel room, mate. Where are you now?" I asked Niall over the phone. We just arrived in New York for Harry's final concert at the MSG tomorrow night.

"Still in LAX waiting for the plane. Have you called Liam? What about Zayn?"

"Yeah, and they will surely come and watch."

"Hahaha! Yeah right! So, are you ready for tomorrow?"

"Yeah. Just a bit nervous. But I'm good. Hopefully, everything will turn out well. I hope he will say 'yes'." I took a deep breath. "I mean I've been working for this for months now, I really hope he will be happy with the outcomes."

"Of course, he will. I can't wait to see his reaction though. Have you already talked to the crew?"

"Yup! And so far, I think he has no idea what I'm going to do in his concert."

"Where is he by the way?"

"He is at Jeff's for some final meeting." 

"Well, good luck! Harry's and your family, and the lads are here to support both of you. That is why we agreed to come to his concert because we want to witness the proposals. I mean... your proposal!"

"Yeah. Thanks, mate! See you tomorrow!"

As I hang up the phone, someone knocked on the door. When I opened it, I was surprised. Lottie, Phoebe, Daisy, Doris, Ernest and Freddie were all smiling at me. They brought chips, ice cream, pizza and soda cans. I guessed they just wanted to spend this time with me while Harry was out, so I let them in. We proceeded to the living room of the suite as everyone sat on the floor positioning themselves around the coffee table and setting up the food.

"Where's Paps?" Freddie asked opening his soda can.

"He is at Jeff's. They made a final meeting for tomorrow's concert. What are you guys thinking? Why are you all here?"

Everyone looked at me fondly. "We were hungry. And we thought you are too. So, we brought some food for our afternoon snack. For sure you miss eating these." Lottie said offering me a slice of pizza which I took and had a bite.

"This is so good!"

"So, are you excited?" Phoebe asked.

"Yeah! So much! And I just want to say how thankful I am for helping me for the preparations and everything. There is no doubt I can do it by myself. So, thank you all!"

I opened my arms so they could come and give me a hug. It ended as they all laid on top of me making us all laughed. Then, we went back to our seating positions.

"So, Lots, make sure to give me the ring right after Harry goes on stage."

"Yeah! You've told me that plenty of times. Don't worry the ring is safe with me."

"Thanks! It is so stressful to keep a secret from him though. There are times that he doubted my white lies. I think he has six sense or something. One time, he caught me talking to Alessandro on the phone. He kept on asking me why I FaceTimed that guy. He was so jealous."

"If only he knows!" Daisy said shaking her head.

"I know! He didn't speak to me for an hour! He called him and even threatened him. So, I ended up hiring for a violinist to serenade him during our dinner date in Brazil."

"That is so sweet of you, Dad. Don't worry after this, everything will be okay." I smiled at my son and gave his forehead a kiss.

We continued our chit chat when Anne and Gemma together with her daughter came. They brought more food and drinks. The two twins were on the bed playing with Gem's daughter while Lottie, Gemma, Anne and I were talking for the final plan for more than two hours until he came. He was surprised by their presence and felt so happy seeing my family and his in one room only.