Chapter 25 - I get down on my knees for you

Hello everyone! Here is another update! By the way, I just want to express my gratitude to the 33k reads and counting. Also, thank you for the votes and comments, especially to LarryIsLegend. You made me smile reading your comments! Hahaha! Anyway, TimeToRead Larry!

Enjoy! 

Louis' POV

"Remember to always update me and check your cellphone because once in awhile, I will be calling or texting you and don't you ever ignore it Freddie Reign. Because if you will do that..."

"I will ride a rocket ship just to be with you in an instant!" Freddie stopped me continuing what I was supposed to say for some reminders before Harry and I left. "Dad, you have been telling me that for a hundred of times already. I'm grown up now and I can take care of myself. Besides, Aunt Lottie is there and so are my cousins."

"I know! It's just that, this will be our first time to be separated. Eight months is too long and I'm gonna miss you my sunshine. Are you sure you're okay with it?"

"Dad, you've been taking care of me for a long time. And I would be very selfish if I will stop you from your happiness. Paps needs you and you need him. You love each other and no one can separate you. And if that makes you happy, then I will be happy for you, are you?"

"Yeah! Of course I'm happy being with your Paps." I hugged him. "Don't worry, once in awhile I will come back and visit you. Okay? I love you, sunshine!"

"I love you too, Dad."

Harry and Lottie joined our hugs. As we left, I could see my son from the rear view mirror, wiping his tears and hugging his Aunt Lottie tightly. I knew he would feel sad not being with me the whole time but he was very understanding knowing how to make me happy and he was such a strong boy not showing his sadness in front of me.

Harry's hand was on my back rubbing it gently knowing I was already teary-eyed. I looked at him making him wiped my tears and kissed me giving me an assurance that everything would be okay.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Five months had been passed since Harry started his sold-out world tour. He went from one country to another. So far, so good. The travelling for us was kind of tiring especially for him, but every time he performed on stage, he became different as if that was his first concert. He became more confident as his concert went on which the comments and the reactions of the fans and the media were all positive.

No doubt, he still had the magic and charm. I was so proud of him with all his success and achievements and I was lucky to witness all of them. This was what he wanted ever since and seeing him on stage enjoying made me happy as well.

The next leg of his world tour was Asia. We arrived to the Philippines two days ahead. We were walking with our carry-on baggage in the airport, holding hands. We tried to be discreet not to be noticed by everyone, but someone approached us.

"Hi Harry! Hi Louis! Welcome back to the Philippines!" A woman in her mid-thirties said shyly. "Can I have a picture with you two?"

"Sure!" We both said as we let her stood in between us. We waved at her to say our goodbyes but as we were about to leave, she stopped us.

"Any plans while you are here?" She asked.

"None actually. Maybe we will just stay in our hotel and have some rest?" Harry answered.