Chapter 24 - If I Could Fly

Hello everyone! Here is another update for you and expect that I will be more active here since I am not doing anything here in the house, due to the Corona Virus. Speaking of, I was kind of sad and has been crying these past few days because I decided not to go to Louis' concert anymore because I am scared of what will happen to me. So, even if I already bought tickets (Yeah! two! just for myself because I thought the most expensive one is the closest to stage, but I found out the floor is the nearest on stage!) and booked my plane tickets back and forth to Indonesia. I had no choice but to make myself safe and healthy. Let us pray for our world to be completely healed. Stay safe everyone!

Harry's POV

There was only one day left before the tour started. I was excited, but my body and heart were so heavy that I had no choice but to leave Louis for months. I promised him that I would not leave him, but I did it again. We just got back together, and this time, we would not see each other again for eight months making me sad and miserable.

We were in our closet room and Louis was with me helping packing my things. He kept on reminding me to always take care of myself. It was always him who did the talking which he quickly noticed my silence.

"Haz? Are you okay?" He asked as he sat beside me while rubbing my back.

"Yeah. It's just that, I'm gonna miss you."

"Babe, it's just only eight months. You will never know, it is already finished. And besides, we can always Facetime. I'm just a text or call away from you."

"I know. I know. The thing is, we just get back together, and here I am, leaving you again..."

"And surely you will come back. Cheer up, babe! Everything will be okay."

He wiped my tears, cupped my face and kissed me. He was smiling at me making me smiled at him as well.

"Let's have a dinner outside. Please?" I asked.

"Are you sure? Cos this is our first time to have a date?" I was hesitant again with us being in public.

"I am sure! You have been taking care of me since the day I got here. You've been supportive and so understanding despite my busy in schedule of practice. And I haven't returned anything of those to you. Taking you out is the best that I could."

"You know I love taking care of you, Babe. And I am not expecting any returns coming from you because I love what I do. I love you and you being here with me is all I want."

"I love you too. You are the sweetest and the most loving boyfriend in the world. So, please, will you go out in a date with me?"

"Yes!" He said and left me in awe going to the bathroom. "Are you joining me in the shower, babe? Or?"

I quickly got up and followed him. You know what will happen next! "Loueehh!"

We arrived in a fancy French restaurant which Louis booked. We all dressed in a casual attire making sure not to get some attention. There was a waiter attending us in our table. We noticed how shocked she was finding out who she was talking to, so we just smiled at her giving her our orders.

While waiting for the orders, I took Louis' hand making him surprised. His eyes roamed around the restaurant if people recognized us. I didn't care actually if they did, as long as I was with him. I held both his hands, massaging them, rubbing them on my cheeks and kissing them once in awhile.

"What are you doing? You are so weird!" He asked laughingly.

"I just want to hold your hand. I won't get the chance to feel this for eight months. So, please, don't stop me." I was starting to get teary-eyed again.