Chapter 20 - How many nights till it takes

A/N I am so sorry, my dear readers for updating it now. I know, you've been waiting for this. so yeah! Time to read LARRY! Enjoy!

Harry's POV

"Styles! Wake up!"

Someone was poking my shoulder. I opened my eyes seeing an angel with the blue eyes, long eyelashes, perfect skin colour, kissable thin lips and hairless baby face in front of me making me smile. I wasn't sure if I was dreaming because I felt like I was in heaven. I was about to touch him but he head moved back away.

"I'm gonna go somewhere. Don't you dare look for me! By the way, I already cooked our breakfast and I already ate. So, yeah! I will be back before the sun set."

Without even waiting for my reply, the angel just left me making my tears formed in my swollen sleepy eyes. I didn't get much sleep last night because I was crying the whole time. Louis and I had an argument again last night and as I was expecting, he never listened and became consistent with his decision making my heart shattered into pieces.

My heart was broken, I was emotionally exhausted and I badly needed some rest so, I went back to sleep again.

When I woke up, I checked my watch and it was already 1 o'clock in the afternoon. The first thing that came to my mind was Louis. So I looked for him finding out he wasn't in our camp again. But when I looked at the portable picnic table, there was food. I put a small smile appreciating his gesture that despite his hate towards me, his caring and thoughtful personality were still within him.

I finished eating still wondering where he went. He told me not to look for him, but I couldn't help but to worry. He didn't know this place and hopefully nothing bad would happen to him. It's already lunch time yet he hadn't come back. So I decided to cook for our lunch and dinner. He would be already hungry for sure just like yesterday. It took me an hour to finish the meal but no showing of Louis yet. So, I got my book and start reading however the time was ticking and he hadn't returned back. I became more frustrated.

I noticed that we were running out of woods, so I put my stress and worries by rifting some dry woods that were just scattered around us using the axe that I brought. I took off my shirt and started cutting them into pieces. Since it was my first time to do it, I was having a hard time and I kept on jumping away from the little pieces of wood flinching through the air.

After minutes of practicing and trying, I became used to it. My curly hair was already messy, sweats were continuously drenching and my throat was already dry making me drank the half litre of bottle of water and poured the rest of it in my hair and face which flowed down in my body.

Then I heard someone clearing his throat and when I turned around, it was Louis making me sighed in relief. Finally he came back safe. I looked at him and all I saw was a red face and his eyes were on my body. He was definitely checking me out making me smirked a bit.

"You're back." I said

"I... Yeah... I'm gonna... uhmm... change my clothes." That was all he said. I noticed his hair was wet again and his skin was a bit tan. I wondered where he had gone for the past two days.

So while he was in his tent, I used that opportunity to take a bath using a few of our stock of bottled water. I quickly removed my clothes leaving my boxer briefs. Once I finished, that was the time he went out from his tent. He saw me drying myself. We crossed our paths, him going towards the table and me going to my tent. And I could smell again his baby powder scent which was already addicting to me.

"You really smell like a baby, Lou!"

He just rolled his eyes at me and went to the picnic table to check for food.