Chapter 23 - Midnight Memories

Happy Valentine's Day Larry and Larries!!! By the way, Louis' album is already out? What's your favorite song? Mine is Always You and Perfect Now.

Harry's POV

Louis slammed my car's door and swiftly headed to his house. He was excitedly greeted by Freddie, Liam, Niall and Zayn but their faces changed when they saw his facial expressions, sad, angry and disappointed. He hugged everyone and kissed his son on his forehead judging as how he missed him so much. When I approached the group, he gave me a hateful look making him left me and the lads. He went to the kitchen bringing Fred with him.

"What happened?" Niall asked worriedly.

"Nothing. Nothing happened obviously." I answered raking my hair upside down.

"What do you mean, nothing happened?" Zayn asked.

"It became worse. He got mad at me. He ranted at me the whole time. He just stayed in his tent and never talked to me. He never gave me a chance."

"Never? For five days?! That's so impossible!" Niall shook his head in disbelief.

"I know! He is such a stubborn man! Now, I don't know what will I do. He is all I have, and he will never come back to me!" I sat on the couch covering my face as I cried in pain.

"Louis, come over here! We need to talk!" Liam shouted.

He entered the living room with a bottle of water on his hand and his other hand was wrapped on Fred's shoulders. His expression was still the same raising his eyebrow to Liam asking the reason for his presence.

"What?" He asked.

"What is your problem? What is wrong with you? Can't you see how sorry Harry was? He wants a second chance, why can't you give it to him?!" Liam was throwing questions. Obviously, he was already disappointed with his friend.

"Second chance? He kidnapped me in the middle of nowhere! And worst part was you guys tolerated his bullshit!"

"We supported him because that's the best option that we had. You never listened! All you did was to run away from him and from your problem!" Liam was starting to get pissed off.

"It was not supposed to be a problem until this man..." He pointed at me. "ruined everything. I already told him my decision, but he doesn't take no for an answer. Why can't you guys accept it! Let's just move on with our lives and just remained what we had this past ten years. We will get used to it!"

"But you were happy when you were with me, Lou!" I said in a higher voice with tears already streaming from my eyes.

"I don't need to be happy! F*ck happiness!"

"F*ck you, Louis!" I stood and pushed him making him stepped backward. And when he was about to attack me. We were halted, Niall was on my side while Zayn hugged him away from me and Liam was in between all of us.

"Will you guys stop and act like your age?!" Freddie shouted crying and when he walked out, I called for him giving him a tight hug.

"Fred, I'm sorry. It's just that..." I looked at Louis and smiled as a signal. 

"You guys just got PRANKED!" Louis screamed and walked towards me as he hugged me and his son. Everyone spaced out, still processing what just had happened.

"What the f*ck?!" it was Liam who dared to ask.

"C'mon! It was just a prank, lads! Louis and I thought of teasing you, guys! And I can't believe you believed that! I guess, I should award you Lou for being the best actor!" We gave each other a high-five.