Synopsis: Saiko Intelli

Name: Saiko Intelli
Gender: Female
Height: 171cm (5' 7")
Eye colour: Blueish-lavender
Hair colour: Blueish-lavender
Blood type: O
Birthday: November 20th 2XXX
Age: 17

Affiliation: Seiai Academy
Hero Name: The Intellectual Hero: Quotient
Fighting Style: Command and Support

Likes: Tea, and favourable outcomes
Dislikes: Coffee, and unknown variables

Quirk: IQ
-A quirk that developed when she was the age of four, IQ allows Saiko to increase her base IQ of 150, an IQ level second only to Y/N's. In accordance to the type of tea she drinks, her IQ level will multiply as a result, effectively turning her into a super genius. However, in order to activate her Quirk Saiko must close her eyes.

Note: Although it may seem to be an emitter quirk derived from her own parents, Saiko's IQ quirk is actually the result of a rare mutantion. This mutation was quickly utilised and birthed the Intelli Y/N knows today.

-As a visual side effect of her quirk, various yellow formulae reminiscent to real life equations flow around her as she calculates the next step in her plan; a plan in various situations. They take a holographic-like appearance and will flicker in response to any exterior disturbance.

-Her only known weakness thus far is the limit of how much tea she can drink, and the availability of the substance in the middle of a fight. This is why Saiko always carries a metallic flask filled to the brim if the need arises.

-This makes the need for a costume dedicated to her quirk simply redundant, so she chooses to wear her normal school uniform with a few slight modifications.

Stats:
Power: 2/6 (D)
Speed: 2/6 (D)
Technique: 6/6 (S)
Intelligence: 6/6 (S+)
Cooperativeness: 1/6 (E)

Best Friend: Akuma Kazumi
Rival: Y/N L/N
Mentor: Kamira Hikari

Backstory:
-Born into a somewhat wealthy family located a few miles out of Musutafu, Saiko had dreamed of becoming a hero that could solve any problem in any situation. With her parents' somewhat "unique" way of raising her, much like that of a typical rich family, Saiko had developed a mindset that she needed to do everything perfectly, efficiently, and elegantly. There was no room for failure.

-At first glance, the way she was raised by her parents could be seen as borderline strictness, hence why Saiko acts like she does today, but she did have a happy childhood that she was thankful for. With her parents' influence she got into many prestigious private schools that some would only dream of getting into, and eventually landed herself in Zyrin High, now known as Seiai Academy.

-She climbed the ranks of the student hierarchy, eventually becoming the School Representative thanks to how useful her quirk was. Saiko's overall intelligence, mostly without using her quirk, had earned her praise amongst not only her peers, but the entire student body as a whole. Even the teachers praised her when it came to her intelligence.

-Saiko had plenty of friends, but Akuma was the only person she deemed her true friend, and was unusually overprotective when it came to her, though it was occasionally vice versa too. Her life through Middle school and her first year of High school was all that she had hoped for, getting straight A's across everything and setting an extremely high bar very little could hope to reach, much less grasp. Many from both genders swooned over her, but Saiko shot down their advances immediately.

-School life, as a whole, was going well for her at that point, and Saiko had hoped that it would continue that way and achieve her dream of becoming a hero. That was, until, her second year came around; when he arrived.