Chapter 25: Retribution

Y/N

The next few moments went by in a flash, in one instance he was in a train, heading for Shibuya, the next he found himself getting tackled out of it by none other than David Veer himself.

With Midoriya in hot pursuit.

L/N yelled with anger as he grabbed his opponent's back and, with his grapple gear, smashed his body against a stone support that held the bullet train railway. The duo smashed through it, with Veer taking most of the damage but Y/N didn't get away scot-free as he felt his left side seer with pain. Unfortunately, he didn't have time to complain as the two teens were sent flying through the air uncontrollably due the pillar making them lose stability.

David: WOW, HAHAHA, A MONTH SURE DOES FLY BY DOESN'T IT?!

Y/N: LET GO OF ME YOU BASTARD!!!

The Nullification Hero kicks Veer away and launches his hooks into David's back and swings him into a building. Surprised, Veer manoeuvres through the air and stabs his four green tendrils into its concrete exterior, the quirk leaving four deep gashes due to it being used to slow him down. Y/N grapples onto the building opposite him and the two stare eachother down, both clinging to their walls.

Y/N: How the hell are you still free?! After the USJ the police should've found you! *Yells* I saw you collide into a boulder for crying out loud!

David: *Grins* You always did have a basic view of villains, always underestimating them. Yet, I can see that we have been both busy.

Y/N: *His suit slowly begins to course with Evisceration energy* Time to finish what I started!

CONVERGENCE!!

Y/N launches off of his wall and towards David, the tendril user doing the same as he uses his quirk's yellow form to boost himself towards him. L/N's hero suit crackles with red electricity as his quirk travels through it, ensuring the best possible chance of victory. Veer wraps one of his yellow tendrils around his arm and prepares to clash with Y/N.

Until a yell of determination was heard before David's face was smashed in by a white gloved fist. "SMMMAAASSHHH" Yelled Midoriya as he sent the tendril user flying.

Midoriya: YOU'RE NOT GOING TO HURT HIM!!

David grunted from the punch but immediately sent his his extended yellow tendril whip towards Midoriya.

David: Oh I think I will~

Y/N: *Landing on another wall* MIDORIYA, WATCH OUT-

His pleas never reached his green-haired friend in time as the whip wrapped around Midoriya's arm before swinging him towards its host.

David: Here's the thing, Izuku Midoriya...

Midoriya: He knows my name?!

The two collided and they both crashed into the road, the tarmac cracking in response to the sudden force, before David rolled backwards and kicked Midoriya with both feet, enhanced by his quirk, sending him straight into a red car. The vehicle's exterior was crushed immensely when he was smashed into it and David landed on top of him, his legs infused with his quirk, furthering the damage.

David: You really do remind me of him, that determined look on your face to help someone in need shows it all. A very... young look.

Midoriya: *He tries moving his arms but Veer's legs were holding them down* Just how strong is this guy?! Full Cowling at 5% doesn't faze him at all! Damn it, get off me!!

Veer leans down, almost like he was inspecting the boy, to which Midoriya headbutts him and David recoils from the attack, but remains unfazed as his legs still pin the boy down.