Chapter 30: Showing Off

Note: I lied, this chapter is gonna be my biggest yet.

Here's a shitpost as there won't be one at the end of the chapter.

You can mix the dialogue if you want (Between Y/N, Mina, Saiko, Bakugou, David and Todoroki). The format below is my representation.
...

In an AU where quirks don't exist.

Meanwhile, in a MW2 lobby...

Saiko: Honestly, can't you guys learn how to actually play the game and talk shit?

David: I know how to shoot a fucking gun you ass!

Y/N: I am playing the game I'm using a fucking riot shield what else do you want me to use?

David: OOooOOOoh RIOT SHIELD I'M A PUSSY AND USE RIOT SHIELD!

Y/N: Fuck yo-

David: Fucking idiot!

Y/N: WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO USE, HUH?!

David: SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH!

Y/N: YOU TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT ME TO FUCKING USE!

This pretty much sums up the Doomslayer Vs. Marauder fight.

And remember, you can't just shoot a hole through the surface of Mars.
____________________________________
Y/N

With a new day beaming over him like an overhanging cloud, with the all too recognisable route that he takes everyday to go to school, Y/N couldn't help but hum a small tune after leaving his neighbourhood. It was finally time for him to get back to U.A High after a full week of training and mayhem.

Although, not everything was in good spirits, his mind had more than remembered what happened last Wednesday and now was the day where he would have his questions finally come to reality. Well, more like one question, but whatever.

Musutafu... Oh how I missed this place!

L/N wasn't one to travel far from his home; Hosu and Kōfu being the farthest places he's been to. There was simply no need to travel so far for no reason so Y/N inadvertently developed a homesickness of sorts due to how long he stayed in his house for during his life.

Studying to him was all that mattered in a superhuman society.

Y/N: *Mumbles* Hmm, I wonder how everyone else got on with their internships? I already know about Shou's, Midoriya's, Iida's and Ashido's but it'd be nice to see what everyone else has been up to.

Checking his watch he realised that it had now been less than two hours since he left his house, running on nothing but a mediocre portion of cereal.

Y/N: Huh, guess I'm getting faster-

"Hey, Y/N! Is that you?" Shouted a voice that Y/N hadn't heard from in a while. He turned around to be met with an arm wrapped around his neck as Y/N stumbled forward from the sudden impact. "Hey man, what's up? I haven't seen you in... Wait, how long?"

Y/N: I think it's been a week, Kaminari. Come to think of it, since when did you walk to school? I hardly see you around here.

Kaminari: *Shrugs* I just felt like doing something different-

"Ugh, will you slow down?! I told you not to drink too much caffeine and look what happened!" Yelled another voice. Y/N slithered his way out of Kaminari's grasp as the latter turned around to look at the person who had just yelled at him.

But, just like a little puppy, Kaminari didn't really seem to care about her tone.

Kaminari: *Gasps* KYOUKA?!