Synopsis: Y/N L/N

Name: Y/N L/N
Gender: Male
Height: 163cm (5' 4")
Eye colour: F/C (Not red)
Hair colour: Black (Inherited)
Abnormal features: Black horns
Blood type: A
Birthday: August 8th 2XXX
Age: 16

Affiliation: U.A High
Hero Name: Scarlet Nullifier
Nicknames: Evi and Half N' Half
Fighting style: Kicks

Likes: Cold weather, being alone, and studying
Dislikes: Loud noises, Arrogant pricks, and attention

Quirk: Evisceration
-This quirk developed as a result of Y/N's pure determination and willingness to protect the person he held dearly during the USJ incident, hoping to keep them out of harm's way. Consequently, it is also linked to his negative past and as a result, made his manifestation more sinister and malicious.

-Though it may appear as one quirk, it can be divided into three separate forms:

Weakening: The first and least taxing of the three forms, this ability allows Y/N to temporarily weaken another user's quirk, no matter what type it is, up to 30 seconds. If someone is affected then they will find using their quirk at higher outputs to be more difficult and taxing, forcing them to either overexert themselves or use their quirk at a weaker output.

Nullification: Similar to his homeroom teacher, Shota Aizawa, this ability nullifies a user's quirk factor, making them unable to use their quirk. Unfortunately, it only works on Emitter and Transformation types, Mutant types are immune and only lasts for 10 seconds. Y/N also suffers from a more severe backlash which is more painful and spreads across his body.

Note: If the ability is already in effect and Y/N uses it on someone again, the timer resets but the backlash will build up.

Evisceration: What his quirk is more known for and what makes it superior to Erasure, Evisceration ensures the complete destruction of a user's quirk factor, effectively making them quirkless. It works on all quirk types but those that have more than one quirk (e.g: Todoroki and Nomu) are more difficult to Eviscerate, but can still be removed one by one. An ability like this is Y/N's last resort and as a consequence, it provides excruciating pain and spreads across his entire right arm rapidly.

Note: Y/N, as of now, is not capable of eviscerating two quirks in a row, he may also suffer emotional trauma as he believes no one should go through what he experienced and is not capable of activating it by normal means, instead he must experience negative emotions. He is also limited to using all three forms on his right side, much like Todoroki.

-Who he inherited it from is unknown as of now.

-The Nullification and Weakening sub-abilities can travel across any surface that has been recently made or manipulated by a quirk, an example of this is either Todoroki's ice or Cementoss' cement manipulation. However, the quirk will cause weak surfaces such as ice to be destroyed.

-Evisceration, unfortunately, requires direct physical contact to activate.

Quirk: Amplification
-The Sports Festival was an event Y/N would never forget, even if people teased him for the dirty move he performed against his friend, Mina Ashido. The universe, however, had other plans during that fight and decided to gift him a second time, allowing the usage of a new quirk, Amplification.

Amplification: As the same as Evisceration, this quirk developed through an important event, where a lot of different emotions were present during that time. By using this ability, Y/N can temporarily boost a person's quirk factor to unbelievable levels, rivalling that of Trigger, a drug that can also boost quirks, for 30 seconds. Y/N cannot adjust how much a quirk is amplified, as shown when he fought against Mina he boosted her quirk far beyond her natural limits without her suffering any drawbacks. She herself, however, could adjust how much of that extra power she can use.