Chapter 6: Unexpected Confrontations

Y/N

Three days have passed since the apartment incident and now my arm was fully healed, a good thing too because today was the day I would go to my private hero lesson with Night-Stalker.

There was just one problem- Two actually. One was that when I went to sleep back at my own house, I couldn't get over until around 1am and the same went for last night too... so I was quite tired. The second problem was that I hadn't told anyone about my private hero lessons with the Number Twenty Hero, not even Ashido so I didn't exactly know how to word it. Right now I was already getting changed along with the other boys, but just then Midoriya approached me.

Midoriya: Hey, Y/N. Why are you in your P.E gear instead of your hero costume?

Y/N: *Shutting his locker door* Oh, since I'm a late bloomer I never got a chance to adapt a costume to my quirk, though I guess it's for the best.

Midoriya: *Confused* How come?

Y/N: I-

Kirishima: Hey, Y/N! Midoriya!

I turned around to be met with Kirishima, Kaminari and Sero in their hero costumes, and I ain't lying when I say this but from the main colours they were wearing and where they stood... They kinda looked like the Belgian flag.

(It would be the German one if they were on top of one another... but they ain't)

Y/N: Hey, guys, everything okay?

Kaminari: We're just excited! I mean, who doesn't want to have All Might as their teacher?

Sero: It's gonna be amazing!

Midoriya: I know, right?! I'll never get used to it.

They have All Might as their teacher for hero training?! Lucky... I guess I'll have to wait then.

Kirishima: *Grins* Heh, I guess we'll finally see how strong your quirk is, huh, Y/N?

Y/N: *Nervous* O-oh, um... there might be a problem with that...

Little did they know that someone was eavesdropping on their conversation as the four boys looked at Y/N in confusion.

Y/N: *Sighs* Due to the... lack of practice that I have compared to you all, I won't be joining the hero class for a while.

Midoriya: Oh? Then what are you going to do in the meantime?

Y/N: *Rubbing his eyes tiredly* Well, right now I'm going to find out more about my quirk, then I'll find a suitable fighting style from someone- Ah! *Bowing forward* Please don't think I'm being treated any d-differently, i-it's just to make up the years I had w-without a power!

Sero: Dude, relax, it's fine! We get it!

Kaminari: You're lucky you have a cool quirk, mine just short-circuits my brain. Oooh, I said a big word. Nice.

Y/N: Nah, your quirk is useful! *Looks at his right hand* Mine's just weird.

At this point, the rest of my classmates had left the room, leaving just me and the other four boys as we went for the door, but suddenly I was slammed into the side of a nearby locker. I grunted in pain but shrugged it off, instantly knowing who did it.

Midoriya: *Shocked* KACCHAN!

Kaminari|Sero|Kirishima: WHAT THE HELL?!

Bakugou: HOW THE HELL ARE YOU HERE IF YOU HAVEN'T EVEN TRAINED?! YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN BE HERE AT ALL THEN, LOSER!

Kaminari: Come on, dude, let him go! He hasn't done anything wrong!

Kirishima: This isn't cool at all, Bakugou! Knock it off!