80: Sharingan Vs Sharingan

Tobi tells sasuke of the truth of the clan massacre.

Sasuke : is this true ? Mai-san.

Mai : san... I didn't think you would call me that. You still respect me as a person ?

Sasuke : you never got in my way. You never judged me either.

Mai took out a scroll and puts it in his hand " read it when you have the time. I wouldn't say it's evidence. But it can prove what Tobi said it's true. It's a recording of observation of an Uchiha shisui. He passed it to me before he died. Danzou's plot. I believe it anyway. That's why I helped Itachi that night. "

Sasuke : I see.

Mai: well. I'm leaving now. Take care.

____________________________________

Tobi: taking the body back ?

Mai: he's an Uchiha. He belongs where all Uchihas are buried.

Tobi : are you going to be buried as an Uchiha or a hyuuga ?

She turned around " you know."

Tobi ; it's not that much of a secret is it ?

Mai : except I've never revealed it to you . I didn't know you were that interested in me to look into me.

Tobi: you know a lot of secrets. So many , many want to kill you.

Mai : you want to buy a secret from me ? Or trade ?

Tobi ; how straight. You say you're not sure of who I am. Hontoni ? You're a liar. That, I know.

Mai : ale ? You sound almost as if like you know me.

Tobi ; what can I say ~ I know people~

Mai: why should I tell you ?

Tobi : come on ~ I'll tell you something you want to know too.

Mai : what do you actually want with sasuke ?

Tobi : I'll tell you, if you tell me yours

Mai : kakashi has one sharingan and whenever he uses it, his chakra flow in his body looks like yours.

Tobi ; oh ho. That's it?

Mai: and... The position of that eye... Reminds me of... Anyway... You can't be Uchiha Madara like Itachi suspected you to be.

Tobi : so who do you suspect me to be ?

Mai : someone impossible. Someone dead.

Tobi ; or maybe...~~ I'm just someone who took someone's sharingan !!~~

Mai : you can change it back to a normal eye. Someone who receives such an eye, cannot change it back.

Tobi sighs " you're really good at this aren't you ? I knew having a byakugan makes you someone I can't underestimate. "

Mai: so... You are...

" Question time over !! " Tobi charges forward with his kunai. Mai opens her sharingan, makes a dark blue fire ball in her hand and smashes it sideways to him.

The dark blue fire ball goes through his head. Her eyes widens " dematerialise ?! "  His hand swings forward in the same moment to her neck and she takes a step backwards. He takes a step forward and stabs to her neck.

She body flickers backwards putting distance between them.

Tobi ; your byakugan is useless in this battle. Looks like it's sharingan Vs sharingan.

Mai: tsk.

He's right. Hyuuga's techniques won't work. He can dematerialise.

Tobi : you know too many things. You're a bomb everyone is afraid who will explode.

Mai: hai. Many want me to die.

Tobi : I need you to die. I need you to stop digging.

" gomen. That's not in my nature. " She lights the ground on blue flames. The fire spreads towards Tobi. He kamuis and disappears.

He kamuis out again and appears from on top. Their kunais clanks. She sparks a flame on his hand. It burns and the flames spreads to his arm.

Mai: get off !!

The flames continue to spread to his body. The flames were so hot it makes his skin burn to black and cracked and his blood drips on her hand.

* Byakugan *

She sees zetsu pop up from the ground with a kunai aiming at her back.

( Mai )

Shit !! He has an ally ?

She turn her head around and makes the flames materialise as three blades behind her where zetsu is. The blue fire blades pierce through the zetsu.

She feels the pressure released from the kunai. Tobi had jumped upwards away from her and uses fire style to blow fire at her. She makes a blue fire wall to stop the flames from reaching her.

Behind. Kamui. Tobi.

Tobi clanks his kunai against her 
but at the same time...

A kunai was through her heart from behind.

Mai looks behind " what the ... Weren't you dead ? "

Black zetsu smirked " you don't know about me. You only stabbed white zetsu." He pulls out the kunai and she collapsed to the ground.

Mai: .... O...obito...

Tobi : so you do think it's me.

Mai : home...

"want to go home ? Can't risk that. Gomen nah. Can't do that for you." He closes her eyes .

Black zetsu : doesn't it hurt ? You're bleeding from the burn.

White zetsu appear from the ground " hurry up and kamui the flames of me. I'm melting !!"