67: Asuma Dies. She Retrieves His Body

Mai: I'm back !!

Tsunade : Mai. Welcome back.

Mai : this is the report. Nana ! Mama is back !!

And news came in about them heading towards the akatsuki.

Mai : if they're in that area... That means...

They're there to sell bodies. Kakuzu and hidan.

" stop them. Stop them right now !!!! They will die !!" Mai runs out of the office.

Asuma team Vs Kakuzu & Hidan

Changing the plot a little desu !

After asuma says his last words, Kakuzu body flickers , kicks ino aside, body flickers once again with asuma's body at his side " it's our lucky day huh."

Shikamaru: you return me my sensei !!

Just then a kamui releases a person out in front of them. A girl they all know.

" Mai sensei !" The trio calls out.

" Mai-san... "

Mai : asuma... damn it ... Why didn't you just run ? Never act on insufficient information. Immortality should have given you a hint ! Baka !!

Shikamaru: wait... You know all about them ?

Kakuzu: aren't we really lucky today ? We're not only going to get paid twice.

Mai : please. Let my friend, asuma go. I'll even pay you for his body.

Shikamaru : Mai sensei !! They killed asuma !!

Mai : I know !!!!!

They realise her frustration.

Mai : please. We'll leave if you could just return me his body. I won't ask for more.

Hidan : not even to going to fight us for it ? I didn't know konoha ninjas are all cowards.

Mai: I have a baby girl at home. Her name is nana. I almost died birthing her. I don't intend to die. That's all.

Kakuzu: no revenge ? That's not what the rumours say about you. Blue Fire user. They say you're ruthless and protective.

Mai : ale. That's what they say about me ? I wonder if I should be honoured.

Kakuzu: your chakra should be interesting to take. Blue fire. They say you created it with your sharingan. But that's not true. After all... You can use it without your sharingan.

Mai : ale. I thought I spread that rumour long enough for everyone to think that way. I don't want to be eaten by a monster like you.

Kakuzu: you mean, you.

Mai : asuma's body. How about I exchange this for the favour Pein owes me ?

Kakuzu: he never told me about that. Even if it's true... Just for a body, is it even worth it ?

Mai sighed " retreat back 150 steps. You have no intention on returning it to me nah. "

Kakuzu ; I will get paid once again if we kill you. There's also your blue fire.