64: An Eventful Festival

* knock knock. Knock Knock *

Ten ten opens up " Netsu. What is it ? "

Netsu : .... There's a festival later on. Do you want to come with me ?

Ten ten blushed hard " .... Date ? "

Netsu : date.
____________________________________

Kakashi: there's a festival later on. Want to go ?

Mai carries nana in her arms from the crib and turns around " mmm... I want to stay home and accompany nana. " He walks over and strokes his baby girl's head " how about me ? "

Mai : aren't you home ?

Kakashi: meanie. Abandoning me for nana.

" Hehe . Love you. " She kisses his cheek.
____________________________________

Neji waited for her at the door. Tsubaki comes out " neji ? I thought we're meeting at the festival. "

Neji ; I invited you. I should pick you up.

She blushed a little " arigatou. "

Neji : no need.
____________________________________

At the festival...

Neji and Tsubaki held hands with their fingers crossed into each other's hands. Neji led her to one of the food stands, a dorayaki stand " do you want some ? "

Tsubaki : um. I want two. One azuki, one matcha.

Neji : alright then. Sumimasen. Three please.
( Excuse me )

Tsubaki then strays her eyes to another stand " oh ! Wait for me here. I want to get something. "

Neji ; ok. I'll wait for you here while the dorayaki is ready.
.
.
.
" Nii-chan. Here." The stand owner gives it to neji. Neji takes it over " arigatou. "

Tsubaki runs back " I'm back . "

Neji: here. It's done.

Tsubaki stretched out her hand with a small brown paper bag " for you. "

Neji : me ?

She nods " um. " She takes over her dorayakis as he took over the brown paper bag. He opens the bag and sees a protective charm.

It was a blue cloth sewn protective charm that sewn " 御守 " with gold threads. in the middle of the charm. He flips it behind and sees his name Neji sewn at the back. Then at the lower bottom right sewn a flower.

御守 = not accurate trans / but in a sense protection of a guardian.

Tsubaki: that's a Tsubaki flower. Me.

Neji ; you made this ? For me ?

She blushed a little and smiled " um. It should be ok. I'm really good at sewing since I do all the sewing at home after my mom passed. "

" Tsubaki... " He pushes her in for a hug. He squeezes " arigatou. I've never received a more precious gift than this. "

Tsubaki: neji... It's nothing ... I sewed one for my dad too... Rona and Netsu also have one.

Neji: but you started out for me right ?

Tsubaki : I'm just happy you like it.

He releases the hug and kisses her on the forehead " I like this very much." She blushed real hard " um... I thought you don't like doing these stuff in public. "

Neji : just really couldn't help it this time. I'll keep it on me all times.

Tsubaki: up to you.