45: Mai....ko. Maiko.

Naruto : neh. Kakashi sensei. Is Mai sensei ok?

Kakashi: why? What's the matter now ?

Naruto : no... Something just seems off. She didn't even say hi to me when she saw me and sakura.

Kakashi: maybe she just didn't see you.

Naruto : she stood right in front of us and didn't say anything!!

Kakashi: maybe she just was looking at something else and forgot.

Naruto : hmm... She did seem like she was looking past us. That must be it.

Kakashi: well. I've got matters to attend. See you.
____________________________________

Tenzo ; I see... I got it. Kakashi senpai. I'll help.

Kakashi: thanks a lot .

Tenzo ; no need. I want to help too. It's about Mai senpai after all.

____________________________________

Jiraiya: oh !!! Mai Mai !!!

Mai : er... Hi.

He walks over and puts his arm around her " neh. How about we go for a drink as usual? "

Mai: sure.
.
.
.
" Hey Mai ! " The owner of the bar called out.

" hi." And she continued on her way to follow jiraiya back into the one of the bigger rooms. They both sat down.

Jiraiya: not ordering your as usual?

Mai : I will .

The waitor comes in with a tray of sake . But he kinds of trips a little and the sake flies, Mai notices and quickly dodges having the sake bottles crash to the floor.

" Gomen gomen. I will keep that up and bring you guys new ones. "

Jiraiya: it's ok. It's ok. We'll wait.

" Hai !! " And the waitor leaves to bring them more.

Jiraiya ; something on your mind ? So alert today.

Mai : maaa... I've just decided to become serious. That's all. Call it a life changing event I've experienced.

Jiraiya: is that so ? What life changing event ?

Mai : none of your business.

Jiraiya: so what happened to Kiki and Nono? Did it go well?

Mai : it did. Don't worry.

Jiraiya: really ?!! How many ?

Mai : two

Jiraiya: I see ... Good. Good.

" The sake are here. "

Jiraiya : let's drink and celebrate over that.
.
.
.
Mai ; I'm going this way. Back home

Jiraiya: I see. The night is end. Then this facade should too. Don't you think ?

" What ? " She turned around with an innocent and puzzled face.

Kakashi and tenzo appears " jiraiya-sama !! "

Jiraiya: you're not Mai . Are you ? Who are you ?

" what are you talking about? "

Jiraiya: Mai always orders gyoza from that bar when we go. It's her favourite. She never fails to order it. Also, she's a slacker and blur once she's off work. That waitor has spilled drinks over customers so many times. Of course, on her too. I always laugh at her being blur.

"  I have something on my mind. That's all."

Jiraiya: Kiki and Nono are rabbits. She reared them for fun at Kakashi's. Like rabbits can only give birth to just two.

Kakashi: and we looked up where you have been to recently.

Tenzo : to the archives looking for something specific apparently.

" And how did you know ? "

Kakashi: Mai never leaves her fridge unstocked. She's a foodie. But that's not the only thing . You don't recognise Naruto and sakura because you don't know them. Also... Mai went through great efforts to put a distance between herself and her students. She wouldn't suddenly accept them.

Tenzo: we got worried about who you really are. So we looked into it. Who are you ?!

Jiraiya: what kind of jutsu are you using ? Acting like her.

" It's not a jutsu. " She pulls her eye bandage patch of. It shows a normal eye " this is why I couldn't stay with you. Information says you were intimate with her. You would see right through it."

Kakashi: what do you mean you're not using any jutsu ?!!

" I look like Mai because I'm made from her. Even to make to look like her, based on her. Just ... I didn't exactly turned out as hoped. "

Jiraiya: what is your name?

" Me ?  Maiko. "

Kakashi: where is Mai right now ?!!!

" if you don't let me go, she'll definitely die. She's really so stubborn. Oh ... And her students too. Her face is really convenient to use." And she body flickers.

Tenzo: do we really not chase ? Kakashi senpai.

Kakashi: Mai and the kids are in danger. We can't follow close carelessly.

Jiraiya: you guys have a idea what they're aiming at ?

Kakashi:. We do....