54: We're Pregnant

Tsunade: there you are !! Mai !!

Sakura : Mai sensei.

Naruto : sakura-chan.

Mai : must I... ?

Tsunade : I know you really really don't like him. But he only give us money whenever he asks escorts from us. And he always requests you.

Mai : Naruto. He's strong. *Thumbs up* everyone likes him.

Naruto : eh ?!! That's what this is about ?!!

Mai : see. So likable already.

Tsunade ; Mai !!! You know it has to be you !!!

Naruto whispers to sakura " why does Mai sensei doesn't like this... Guy ?"

" Maa... That guy kinds of has a thing for Mai sensei and keeps flirting with her. She finds it real annoying. " Sakura whispers back.

Naruto ;  * whispers* eh ?!! But isn't Mai sensei married to kakashi sensei ?

Sakura ; * whispers * that guy just doesn't give up.

Naruto : um um. I see. I see.

Tsunade : anyway... it's just a day. Plus, I've something else for Naruto.

Mai sighs " fine..." And she leaves.

Kakashi shows himself from the window by waving in " yo. "

Naruto jumps out to the roof of the first floor " kakashi sensei ! Neh neh. Aren't you worried ? About Mai sensei. "

Kakashi: nah. She's just annoyed. It kinds of bring konoha money and she also told him . Can't do anything about a guy who doesn't give up.

" that's right !!! Ja ja ja jang !!!" Naruto takes out a new book by jiraiya.
.
.
.

Kakashi Vs Naruto & sakura

____________________________________

Mai ; jiraiya-sama !

Jiraiya : Mai! You're done with that escort thing ?

Mai : um ! Let's go ! To have a drink !

Jiraiya: oh !! Good idea. Let's go !!

Kakashi pulls onto her back collar " no."

Mai ; eh ? Why ? It's just jiraiya-sama.

Kakashi: we're going home.

Mai ; why ?

He pulls her backwards and hugs her in " because I just got abandoned by my cute students. I'm not going to be abandoned by my cute wife. So we're going home."

" mmm ..." She stretches hand out to jiraiya flaying " sake ... I haven't had some for very long. "

Jiraiya: hahaha... Too bad.

* Poof * the couple disappears.
____________________________________

Mai : kakashi! Could you get me the fake eyelashes in the mirror cabinet ?! Oh !! The yellow face stickers too!!

Kakashi opens the cabinet " disguise mission ? Why don't you just transform for the mission ? " he looks for it and takes. He then spots a box that was new in the cabinet.

Mai : long mission ! Can't transform all the time !

He comes out from the toilet " Mai mai. You bought this ? " He shows her the pregnancy kit.

Mai: um... I'm not sure. Just bought it in case... Haven't got time to use it...

Kakashi: do you want to use it now ?

Mai : you would have to wait.

Kakashi: I will wait.
.
.
.
She comes out with the stick " I'm done..."

Kakashi: so ?

She shows the stick , it shows two lines " I think... It means... " He lights up and runs to her. He hugs her in, tight " we're pregnant !! "

Mai : no.... I'm pregnant... You're just... Going to be a father.

He kisses her countless times on both her cheeks and her forehead " I'll tell tsunade-sama tomorrow. "

Mai : um...

Kakashi: and you were going to drink sake. You dummy.

Mai ; I forgot about it !!

Kakashi: arigatou Mai Mai.

Mai : be safe when you go to the sand village to help out tomorrow.

He kisses into her hair " um. I'll make sure to come back. To you. And to..." He places her hand on her belly " our baby. "