Chapter 41 - Now Or Never

The entire sky is as dark as slate and the wind is blowing the rain straight into his body. He looked up to the sky with his eyes closed, smile plastered on his face. The intense rainfall splattered all over his face running down to his body. He purposely let himself drench more in the rain. He doesn't have plan to find any shelter.

The people who walked by looking at him weirdly. It's quite bizarre when someone spread both his arms in the middle of downpour. Some people shook their heads thinking the guy might be crazy or something, some bet he would get sick by tomorrow and some even amazed about how shameless he is standing there not minding every eyes he catches.

After around an hour playing alone in the rain like a kid who played without his parents guard, he decided to go home. He's feeling delighted to see his wife. Tonight, he'll cast all the guilty and scared feelings away. He'll let it all out. He'll tell her only the truth.

Yujin drove away from the park. Yeah, he went to Yeouido Park after he dropped Minju in front of the dorm. He's favorite park since he was little. He received text from Wonyoung saying she's already in their apartment. They're free to do whatever they want. Of course she chose spending her night there, with her husband. She felt guilty for always leaving him alone.

As he arrived, it's already dark. He didn't come back to his office. He needs to rest. He wants to be spoiled by the one's waiting for him. His home.

He pressed on the lock, the password is actually their wedding day. Wonyoung decided to change it after they made up that day. He smiled to the thought. That day, it suddenly plays in his memories.

Flashback

"I'm glad you're home now witch. You don't know how lonely I was without you. It felt sucks."

Yujin frankly spoke. He didn't mind being all blunt and honest to his girl.

"You just overreacted. Well I'm here now. Waiitt--"

"Why witch?"

"Why using my birthday as the password? You changed it?"

Wonyoung asked as she saw Yujin unlocking the door from the small screen with numbers on it. She likes it for sure, but she still need to question that.

"It's the only thing I won't forget."

"What a flirt!"

"I'm not flirting witch! I'm being true."

"Yeah yeah. Do you even remember when our wedding day was?"

"It's uhmm-- of course-- I-- do..."

"When was it?"

"It's on January!" He shouted a bit.

"Of course it was! Everyone can remember that! The exact date Ahn Yujin!"

"I guess-- uhmmm-- I don't-- remember---?"

"Brainless dog. You really are. It's January 31st, idiot! I'm changing our password now. Remember the day or you'll never get in here anymore."

Wonyoung pushed the guy to the side, taking over. She pressed on the numbers while nagging. Yujin just smiled watching her.

"I will witch!"