Chapter 30 - Before the Storm

Everyone is waiting for Yuri's explanation. Nobody dares to talk. Everyone is left dumbfounded when Minju ran crying to her room and locked herself inside as she arrived at the dorm. Now, they're questioning about Wonyoung's whereabouts. The three girls went out together saying they're going for food hunting, having fun and playing some games at the aracade but what now? It's just Yuri and Minju.

What made everyone in deep confusion right now, is why Minju cry? It was just like the night when she told them her boyfriend left her. But this time, it's more than that. It's worse. Much worse.

"Yah. Jo Yuri. Mind to explain? I thought you said you want to make them happy. We all knew Minju just broke up and Wonyoung has something she's hiding which also made her all gloomy these past weeks. Do you know something? Where's the giant baby now?" Eunbi questioned. Everyone is looking at her, expecting some answers.

"Eonnie--- I uhmm-- aishhh-- this is frustrating!" Yuri messed her hair up.

"Don't tell me you don't give Wonyoung your food earlier and she's sulking now? And you did the same to Minju?" All eyes on Hyewon. Glaring fiercely.

"What? Well I'd be mad if that's the reason." She lift both her shoulder innocently.

"But they're not you eonnie." Hitomi rolled her eyes.

"Let's be serious. Yuri-yah, just tell us. Where's Wonyoung?" This time Nako can't stay quiet. She's curious as hell. She's been observing since the first.

"Okay. Relax. This is not my right to say anything here. Wonyoung will explain everything to you. Not me. And about Minju. I don't know okay? I swear. I don't know. She just suddenly cried. I tried to stop her from crying, soothing her. But I failed." Yuri is sitting on the couch, Eunbi is there beside her while Hyewon stood, crossing her arms, Nako and Hitomi sat in front of Yuri and Eunbi. Yuri also cried out of frustration.

"But she won't cry for no reason right? I mean what did you guys do before she suddenly cry?" Eunbi pulled Yuri into her arms. Yuri is now crying on her chest.

"I don't know. We bumped into Chaewon-ssi and his brother in the café. And Minju suddenly asked to join them. And then Wonyoung left with Chaewon's brother. Then Minju cried."

"Chaewon's brother? Why did our baby left with him? Do you know him? What if something happen to her? Yahh! Jo Yuri?! Why did you let them?"

"Eonnie... I..."

"What happened here?! Yuri-yah? Are you okay?!"

"Kkura eonnie...." Everyone in the room turned to the voice. Sakura came with a box of oranges in her hand.

"Mind to tell me what's going on here?"

It didn't took long for Yuri to explain. Sakura just nodded with every word Yuri said. She already knew everything. Not about Minju though. And how did she knew? Wonyoung called her while she's still in the car. She explained everything.

"Yuri is right. Wonyoung will explain everything to you. Not me. Not anyone else. Don't think too much about this. Wonyoung is fine. I just called her. She won't stay here tonight." Sakura calmed the girls. She's the manager so she's responsible for them. "Ahh.. I'll get going now. Chaeyeon is waiting down there. Don't forget to finish these oranges okay? See you!" She waved her hand then left.