Chapter 22 - Mrs. Ahn

Yena is sitting beside his boss, watching the poor guy burning his own throat with the hard liquor. Alcohol seems to be his best medicine for now.

"Yena-yah! I--- feel hurt-- Hyung.... Hyung!! He likes--- her ..." The employee have no idea what's his boss was talking about.

"Wonyoungie... Hahaha! Wonyoungie... My beautiful wife--- He likes her--- He likes her!" Yujin took his leather jacket off, threw it on the floor. Luckily there's not much people there. Maybe because it's a VIP bar. Which means only rich people can enter. This is Yena's first time to be here. Yujin's card shows that he's a regular customer here.

"Boss! Don't be nonsense! I know you like Jang Wonyoung but remember! You have your wife!" Yena can't believe the young CEO. He's too crazy for the idol. Yena hit his own head, blaming himself for introducing his boss to IZONE.

"Yahhh!! She's not Jang Wonyoung anymore! She's my wife! She's my Mrs. Ahn. Ahn Wonyoung! She's my Ahn Wonyoung you duckkk!"

"Whatt the fuckkk??!!! Boss! Get yourself together!" Yena rubbed his chest thinking his boss is crazy now.

"Look! My wife! She's beautiful isn't she? Hahahaha!! She's mine duckk!" Yujin showed the shorter his phone. Yena's mouth is wide opened now. He couldn't even blink. He snatched the phone right away and keep scrolling through the boss gallery.

All he saw are Wonyoung's pictures. There's pictures on their wedding day, Wonyoung practicing, Wonyoung sitting while munching chips with a cute mad face, there's also a picture with Yujin put her arm on Wonyoung's shoulder while the girl strangled his neck. They looked cute.

"It can't be true! Shit! She's married?!! To boss?!! I need to call Yuri!"

Yujin is totally drunk now. He kept drinking and drinking for hours. Blabbering words. Crying. Ruffling his hair. Hitting his chest. Slapping his face. He's a total mess at the moment.

Yena looked at his watch. It's already 9. He need to take his boss home. But too bad he doesn't know where this guy live. He won't call his parents and ask them right? Calling his wife? That's a no. If Wonyoung is really his wife, she's not well today isn't she? He got no choice. He'll take this drunk guy to his flat.

He's now waiting in the car. The car is only fit for two. There's a small space in the backseat, Yena threw his boss back there. The boss will be mad if only he knows. He kept the passenger seat beside him empty. Of course it's for someone.

"Why did you buy a small expensive car boss? You should buy the big one. Aigooo..." Yena talked to himself. Looking at Yujin who's still blabbering unknown words.

"Hey! I'm here! Get in!" Yena waved his hand to a certain girl.

"Yahh Choi Yena! What are we doing here? Who's car is this?"

"Ahn Wonyounggggg!!!" Yujin shouted which made the girl startled like a cute hamster.

"His car. That's my boss. I'll explain you along our way. Sorry for the mess Yuri-yah."

"It's okay Yena-yah. I just... You came to our fansign. Then why you call me now? Why you wanna see me? And I'm being the stupid me, coming whenever you ask me too. I know we're over but..."