Chapter 8 - The Wedding Day

The two is busy preparing themselves in a same hotel but different room. It's divided between the Jang and Ahn family. Wonyoung is currently having her make up done by some professional make up artist which expensively paid so they could believe her not to spill about this secret wedding. While Yujin, also has the famous designer who they met at the boutique last month.

It's almost time. Their wedding. Wonyoung put her wedding dress on which made her parents amused by her. She looks stunning like a real princess, with her long loose hair hanging down her back. She fits the dress perfectly.

"Woahhhh.... I can't believe our princess is getting married today..." SinB started being emotional looking at his beautiful princess standing in front of the mirror.

"Uri Wonyoungie... You're so beautiful baby... I can't believe this either. You're grown up and will be owned by someone else today... Honey, I feel sad." Yerin slipped her arms to her husband's and leaned crying. SinB patted his wife's head.

"Mom... Dad... I'm still your daughter... I'm still yours. Don't be ridiculous." Wonyoung smiled and hugged both her parents.

"It's different now princess. You're still ours but Yujin as well. You have your own responsibilities being a wife." SinB kissed Wonyoung's crown. "Be a good wife baby. Listen well to your husband. Just like your Mom." SinB added.

"I'm sorry Dad. This won't be as what you expected. I can't marry him. I wanna be a very successful idol. Forgive me Mom, Dad." Wonyoung suddenly feel guilty inside her heart. She knows their plan will disappoint both family but they have no choice. None of them want this marriage.

After finished with everything Wonyoung walked to the bride's room beside the hall. She's actually waiting for Yujin's call to see how's the situation going. She still didn't know if their plan will really succeed or it'll work otherwise.

She sat there alone thinking of the possibilities of their success. And also what will happen if they fail. Will their parents get mad?

She keeps looking at her phone and beamed happily as she saw Yujin's name on the screen. Mr. Spoiled Puppy. She quickly answered it without waiting.

"Hey witch. How's you there? Are you nervous?" Yujin asked.

"A bit. How about the girl you're talking about? Is she here?" Wonyoung asked.

"Yeah she's already here. Don't worry. We won't get married. Okay?"

"Hmm.. I just have a bad feeling." Wonyoung stated.

"About what? Feeling bad since you're not marrying me? Hahah! You should witch. I actually can be a great husband for you." The guy made up some joke to calm his bride to be. Or not.

"Hello there?! Excuse me? Unlucky you, I'm the one who can make a good wife myself. Luckily it's not you the one. Living with a spoiled puppy everyday, that would be exhausting. Huhhh... I can't even imagine that."

"Well well. Look who's talking. Who do you think can make a good wife? A scary witch like you? Ha, dream on."

"Yahh!"

"Enough witch. I'm going inside the hall now. You just stay quite. We'll stick to the plan. Ahhh, don't fall for me later. Cause I look so damn hot right now. Heheh."