Chapter 7 - Plan

Mr. and Mrs. Jang woke up early in the morning. The wedding will be held at the evening since both family doesn't want to attract any attention from anyone. They afraid people might spread rumors about their children especially Wonyoung, which is actually true.

Wonyoung's parents make some calls to their trusted people and check if everything ready at the hotel. They even called Yujin's parents to make sure everything's fine before the wedding. Not forgetting to call their manager who's responsible for the apartment of the two. It's the wedding of their one and only child. They wanna make it perfect. Hidden but memorable.

"Honey.. Don't be sad. She'll be okay." SinB assured his wife.

"I just can't believe this. Our baby is getting married. I'll be lonely then. Wonyoung won't be here, you'll be busy with the company. I'm all alone." Yerin kept her head down, sitting on the side of the bed.

"Sshhhh.... You won't be my love. I'll always be here. You can always come to the company. You can also visit Wonyoung anytime you want. Nobody will be left alone." The husband pulled his wife into his chest, kissing her crown.

Yerin cried in her husband arm. "Heyy... Today is our happiest day! Cheer up my love! Cry no more! Now let's call Wonyoung. I bet she still sleeping at her dorm." SinB tried to lift the mood. Excitedly shaking his wife body.

🐶🐰

"Wonyoungie... Your phone has been ringing like forever... Wake upppp..." Minju groaned, waking up to the sound of Wonyoung's phone.

"Hmmmmm..." Wonyoung responded, not showing any sign to wake up.

"Yahhhh... Wonyoung-ah... Urghhhh... Sleepyhead bunny!" Minju threw her pillow from the top bunk and there she got her, right on the bunny's face.

"Minju eonnie!" She finally awake, picking up her phone that keeps ringing beside her.

"Hmmmmm...." She hummed.

"Wonyoungie... Wake up baby! You need to prepare yourself for the wedding!" Yerin squealed loudly which made Wonyoung put the phone away from her ear.

"Mom! It's still 7 for God sake. It's still long to the wedding." She whined after looking at the clock on the wall of their room.

"Wedding? Who's getting married?" Minju wondered, still with her eyes close. A bit eavesdropping won't be rude right?

"Have you called them? Mr. and Mrs. Ahn? What about their son?" Wonyoung asked still lying on her bed.

"I just did baby. No worry. They'll be ready right on time. Just clean yourself and get home instantly. We got lot to do." Yerin commanded her daughter.

"Mom, you sound so excited while I'm the one getting married. Urghhh! Okay, I'll be home in two hours. See you Mom."

"See you baby."

"Whattttt??!!!! You're getting married??!! I don't heard it wrong didn't I?" Minju jumped out her bed and quickly sat beside Wonyoung, shaking her roommate's body impatiently.

"Oh God. I'm dead right now." - Wonyoung

"Ahhh! Eonnie! You'll hurt yourself jumping from up there. That's why ladder exist. Use it."