Chapter 29 - Going Home

It's been a week. Wonyoung never came back to their apartment even once. None of their parents know about this. She told Yuri about everything. Thankfully the older understand her situation. She never force her to go to Yujin. She said it's Wonyoung's decision but she also gave some good advice so Wonyoung would think what's best for both of them.

Wonyoung knows she wants Yujin too. Can she live without him? No. Definitely no. She admit that herself. She won't deny that. But she's keeping her pride. How would she come to him after she left? She has her dignity. Yujin will leave for his business trip next week. He informed the girl through his chat. She's been craving for his hug, kisses, his touch. She miss him to be honest. Should she fight her ego now?

They don't have much activities after the promotion ended. It's evening now. Wonyoung, Minju and Yuri are walking down the street for some food hunting. Wonyoung is just trying to have some fun with the girls. She need to release the tension she's feeling. Little did she knows that Minju is also there with her for the same reason. Can she forget about Yujin after a week? No. She can't get over him, yet.

Yuri stucked between these two girls. Though Minju being Yujin's ex girlfriend still remain as secret actually. They're so into their excitement, not realizing there's a person following them with a camera hanging on his neck. He's wearing a black hoodie, a cap and a mask.

The person is actually aiming for Wonyoung. He received Wonyoung's pictures hugging a drunk guy last week. To release the news, he need to find more accurate information about the girl. He need to make sure that this girl is really dating someone. Spreading false rumor would be bad for them. He's from Dispatch team and he's been following the girl since last week.

"Hey girls! Let's go there! I heard this café is famous here! The interior is great! The menu is the best too! Plus, it's cheap!" Yuri, who's walking in the middle for both girls dragged them with her. She can feel the vibes from both girls. It's mourning. It's sadness. She need to help them lifting their mood.

"Eonnie... Can we go to another café..?" Wonyoung gulped looking at the said café.

"Why Wonyoungie? You don't like it here?" Yuri asked.

"No... Uhmmm... It's just... There's so many people here. We might get uncomfortable. And...

"Aisshhhh! Don't worry baby! Let's just get in! Right Minguri?"

"Yeah..." Minju just nodded.

Wonyoung tried to avoid this café. This is where Chaewon asked her out. This is Doyeon's café. But she got no choice since she's inside now. They were scanning for a while then walked to an empty seat, choosing a perfect spot.

Faith does bring all them here. Wonyoung widen her eyes as she saw the familiar figures inside. Yuri and Minju are also in the same state. Yujin and Chaewon are sitting there, not far from them. Both guys also did the same. Especially... Ahn Yujin.

"What the hell?! Minju and Wonyoung come here?! This is insane!"

"Yujin-ah. Are you okay? You look pale since those girls came in." Chaewon pretended not to know. The reason he asked Yujin out for today is asking about his wife. Who knows the wife is actually here.

"O--ohh. Hyung--- Uhmmm---"

"I know. That's why I wanna see you. To talk about this. But she's here now." Chaewon tried to act cool.