Chapter 36 - The Truth Untold

"Our maknae is grown up everyone! Our bunny, we don't care about your love life, we love you the way you are!"

"I don't understand why Korean really care about idol's love life. Well I don't. Do whatever you want Wonnie! We'll support you until the end!"

"You did well being our center baby. The people who judge you, they'll deal with us, WIZONE from all over the world."

"We feel a bit disappointed of course, but we love you Wonyoung-ah. We hope you'll be happy."

"You got a handsome husband. You guys are perfect match."

"I ever dreamt of marrying Jang Wonyoung. Now it's all gone. Be happy."

"Ahhh!!! It hurts me! I wanna kill that guy! But no worry, I won't. You seem to love him. Your happiness is ours too. Enjoy your marriage life."

"Just tell us if he hurt you baby. He'll pay."

"This love story should be made into drama. It's perfect!"

"Forget the haters! True WIZONE will stay by you!"

Wonyoung smiled reading WIZONE's comments from their social media accounts. So that's what their fans from all over the world felt. They're a global girl group, they made their Asia Tour Concert, they went to LA and NY for some shows too, they even planned to make a World Tour very soon. She's scared people might hate their group because of her.

But reading the comments somehow calmed her. She felt grateful everyone is still supporting and cheering for them despite the situation they're in. She's actually thanking the Dispatch team in her heart. Because of them she got the chance to reveal the truth really soon.

What she doesn't know Dispatch is actually mad since no one's care about their article anymore. They lost this. Wonyoung rubbed her chest, releasing sigh of relief. She then put her phone down then went out the room.

The dorm look just like their usual normal morning. She saw Eunbi preparing the utensils on the table and took a little initiative to help her. She reached beside the older, taking some plates from her hand.

"Ohh... You're awake." Eunbi looked to her direction. It's just the two of them. Some are still sleeping, maybe. Some taking showers.

"Eonnie..." She youngest called out, hands busy organizing things on the table.

"Hmmm...?" The leader is too focus on the meal she's preparing. She's cooking for their breakfast.

"I'm sorry..." Wonyoung uttered. She still feel guilty. She knows all them forgive her but, she's still scared she hurted their feeling.

"Wonyoungie... I told you. It's fine. Your situation didn't let you to do things you want. We understand you. So don't need to be sorry for what happened. As long as you're happy with that, we'll be happy as well." Eunbi smiled to the girl while holding the spatula she's using to make the omelette.

"But eonnie...

"Ssshhhh... Enough. We're teammates. We're family. Now go wake the others. I almost done here."

"Eonnie..." She hesitated at first but continued though. "Why do I feel like Minju eonnie hates me? She neglected me since that day and last night she's being cold. Did I hurt her that much?"