Chapter 40 - One Last Time

Four people are sitting in the middle of the huge office room. Two girls sitting with their arms crossed over their chest, glaring sharply sending fear deep down each person they're staring at. While the two guys trying to smile pretending to be okay though they're actually afraid the girls might took their life right at the moment.

"Boss, do you need anything?" A girl with her very short skirt, and a white blouse came without knocking.

"Yes, he needs me. And next time, knock on the door before you get in."

That's Wonyoung. Yujin gulped to her action. His bunny like wife who always act cute and sweet now become scary as hell. Yujin didn't even dare to budge.

"Ok--ay.. Just tell me if any of you-- need anything-"

"We have everything now. You can go."

"Fyuhhh-- His wife is scary. I wonder how our boss deal with her everyday. I'm way better." Jiheon mumbled as she arrived behind her desk.

"Chaaaa... Let's eat now... What did you bought girls?" Yujin tried to forget what happened earlier.

"Explain first." Uhh, cold wife.

"Yuri-yah, let's go out shall we? You guys should settle this. We'll be back later." Yena pulled Yuri by her wrist going to the rooftop, his usual place with Yujin. He's giving space for the married couple. And also, he need to speak up himself.

"Yah-- dude-- " Yujin begged with his 'don't leave me eyes'. Pleading.

"Sorry bro. Yuri is scary. But Wonyoung is way scarier." - Yena

"Witch..."

"Tell me about her."

"Tell you what? About who? Come one witch. Yena was just kidding."

"You said she's hot. That girl before? Hot? Tchh, you gotta be kidding me." She mocked, rolling her eyes. Compared to her, she's the hottest.

Wonyoung is scary. But Yujin found him cute at the same time. She's being jealous is the scariest yet the best thing for the guy. How he wants to attack her now.

"Come on witch. Please. This is just a misunderstanding."

"Is she your fling or something? Be honest."

"What? No! No! What makes you think that way? Why do I need a fling when I have a perfect human being as my wife?"

"Great."

Yujin took an initiative to sit beside the girl. He held her hand while the other one on her cheek, feeling her soft skin.

"Ahn Wonyoung-ssi. Look at me." The girl looked down to their hands. "Hey, I'm here. Look." He held her chin to meet her eyes.

"I love you. That's all you need to know. Believe me. Okay?" They're staring into each other's eyes with full of love.

The girl just nodded with her pouty lips. Such a cutie.

"I believe in you. But I'm telling you one thing. Once you hide something from me, you won't be forgiven. I hate it when someone lied to me especially if it's my loved ones. Be it an affair, be it a work stuff, anything. I don't care. There should be no secret between us. Agree?"